Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]User(s) Banned: Mstrchulada[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Victim(s): Everyone in chat[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Temporary or Permanent: Temporary, 5 days[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Incident: Excessive swearing in chat.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Witnesses: All of chat[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Previous Actions: N/A[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Screenshots: In Other Notes[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other Notes: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-2687.html[/font]

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Deserved, I think. he did this after I left and AFTER I asked everyone to report if there are any excessive cursing. Sigh.

mstrchulda

Crafter
Apr 23, 2014
just throwing it out there no one is happy when they lose all their diamonds to a glitch on the server and the only thing the mods/admins do is say go mining and then when the server rules you cannot use "inappropriate langue towards other players and I didn't apart from that one time when i told someone to fuck off cause they were just being a dick... I am like the fuck....

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
mstrchulda said:
I am like the f*ck....
Are you really?

On a different note;
Did it ever occur to you that you could make a formal complaint on the forums instead of asking the staff online to shower you in diamonds? You must understand that we can't just instantly grant resources to everyone who claims to have lost something due to a "glitch"?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)