MrBananaMustache71

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
So I was just looking at some of his builds today and wow, he's pretty good. He definitely has the potential of becoming designer, if not now sometime in the future perhaps. I thought that I'd take the time to show some of his impressive builds now though.

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
I'm sorry, but I am not sure what you are trying to show us? I'm sorry, but these builds... I'd see ordinary people build.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
not gonna vouch..not yet. it doesn't give me the wow feeling but i like the wall design and material. this place needs height with more details and ill prob vouch. ill say extend the walls up and maybe make them tower like with windows to give the outsiders an empire feeling. then maybe work on the inside. good luck.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Ileel said:
I'm sorry, but I am not sure what you are trying to show us? I'm sorry, but these builds... I'd see ordinary people build.
Perhaps I only thought it was amazing because I stink at building and could never do something even close to that, :3.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
They are detailed builds, but not big and amazing enough to make me wanna Vouch. Sorry.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
They are nice, but in the words of Darrel Sheets "There's no Wow factor here" :p Maybe make them a bit bigger and a tad more detailed, no vouch for now, sorry about that, keep up the good work though :D

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I don't think the size of a build matters as much as the aesthetic appeal. While these are decent builds, I wouldn't say they are Designer worthy. Could just be me though. I appreciate the detailed, smaller builds. The attention to detail within a structure is just as important, which a lot of people seem to miss. The exteriors may look amazing, but the interiors are just open spaces, filled with nothing. This is what separates the good builds from the amazing builds.

BlockyAva153

Crafter
Mar 18, 2014
Moodle Kingdom
I belive those builds are nice, but pretty much average! I might not be the best builder, but I've seen much better than that. Hopefully in the future you'll get designer, but no vouch for me :(. THink about this, you have to see of you can build server spawn, if so, then yuo've got it!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)