Moving structures from old map plan

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
So this is my plan. Let me know if you're okay with this and I'll go ahead and post this in the staff forum and soon after, announcements:

• Create a "structure move tickets" forum. Players post location of their structure and location where they want moved.
  • Temporary give Mods the world edit permission for selection, copy, paste, and remove the world edit block limit temporarily. 
  • ^ or... supermods and us owners can just do it, Could be a lot of work though
  • open up the old map without any permissions to build or open chests, etc. Strictly staff only. 
  • Make sure that we move any kind of chest, furnance, or anything that can hold items (will add a copy paste command in the thread so they dont have to type it in)
  • Might set up a simple modpack with worldeditcui if we allow mods to do it.....
That's pretty much  it. Let me know if you have any problem with it and if not I'll go ahead and post in staff and we can start tomorrow.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
JagSwag2014 said:
Still sticking with the plan to select the region and setting all chests to air, I presume?
Yes.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Not to late. Still need to do it, soon.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
me too but i dont know the command for setting all chest to air? what do I type?

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
I mean, everything is set up, just need to set up the forum and haven't found a perfect time to do it :/

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
I just do "//replace 0" Air is '0'. That will erase everything that you have selected.
If you wanna wipe your selection, just use //set 0 or //set air... Shorter and simpler. Why would you over complicate it and use //replace 0? lol

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I did not know that. I first learned it with //replace, & that's all that I've used. But //set is much simpler. Thanks. :)

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
kawohi said:
I mean, everything is set up, just need to set up the forum and haven't found a perfect time to do it :/
We can't just wait for the planets to align. We've gotta follow through, perfect situation or not, as long as we have people still that willing to move their builds over.... If we still have people that want to move their stuff over :L.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)