CraftBlock Moving Builds from Old World (2013 map) CURRENT WORLD IS NOT RESETTING

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Greetings, players!

I realise this has been a long time coming, but we're finally going to bring up the old world for the next month so you can move builds over.

To apply to move a build, go here!

FAQ:

Q1: Is the world resetting?!?!?!
A: No. We are loading up the world from 2013 so older players can move their builds to the world we have right now.

Q2: I'm Royal! Can I move my builds myself?
A: No. It's for the mods, admins and owners to decide if something is worth the time and resources to move. You may not move your builds, nor are you allowed to move anyone else's. In fact, all WorldEdit permissions are disabled for Royal on the old world!

Q3: How do I apply?
A: Go to the link above, make a new thread and fill out the template.

Q4: How many builds can I copy?
A: One per player.

Q5: How do I get to the old world?
A: Do /shop, click the paper, then click the ghast tear.

Q6: Can any build be moved?
A: Builds should be something you spent time on. Dirt huts/wooden shacks etc. will not be moved. 

Q7: My build is inside a mountain, can it be copied?
A: Most likely the answer will be no. Copying an entire mountain would be too many blocks and a strain on server resources.

Q8: Why have my build's gold/diamond/emerald blocks been turned to wool?
A: As the economy was reset when the world reset, precious blocks will be set to wool of a suitable colour.

Q9: Why are my build's chests missing?
A: Same reason as above. Economy reset when the world reset.

Q10: Who will be moving the builds?
A: Mods?, Admins and Owners will check the application forum frequently and copy builds over.

Q12: Where can I move builds to?
A: Anywhere in the current survival world.

Disclaimer: If having the new world loaded has a detrimental effect on server performance, we may need to unload it and put move applications on hold for the time being.

The current world is the new world. The world we had during 2013 is the old world.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
RE: Moving Builds from Old Map

PLEASE KEEP IN MIND: Players who were around on the old world, if you still have your old homes, you may use them to locate the build(s) you wish to apply for moving!

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014

So these are builds from the old map to the current map right? Not from the current map to a new one?

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013

Yes. Old map pre-January 2014.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
RE: Moving Builds from Old Map (2013 map)

Avoxsas said:
Yes. Old map pre-January 2014.
Ok, thanks. I kinda freaked out there for a second. :blush:

Thanks for editing the title, that cleared a lot up

AnimeUW_lper

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
canada
I have a special question:

If someone wanted to buy the old map for personal exploration would they be allowed to?

And if so for how much?

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
tomrobans said:
Are we allowed to carry on living in the old world?
What do you think?

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
tomrobans said:
Are we allowed to carry on living in the old world?
You cannot place or break blocks, you can't open chests, mobs don't spawn. If you want to live in a museum...I guess you can. xD

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
@epicgamersdog when you make an application to move a build and someone gets to it

Draggaco

Crafter
Feb 16, 2014
WHY DO ASK?
Is this going to be and every year thing? Because I don't want to put hard work into building an island just to lose it next year.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Draggaco said:
Is this going to be and every year thing? Because I don't want to put hard work into building an island just to lose it next year.
The world might not get reset until the end of 2015 or around the start of 2016. Don't worry about the future, being everyday on Craftblock. Don't make barriers. 

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Draggaco said:
In the Thread title: "CURRENT WORLD IS NOT RESETTING"

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)