Mother of CB.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
       Dear readers,

I have recently been updated to the status of mother on Craftblock by a group of people, so if you see people calling me that, this is why. You can call me that to for most have taken it as a funny nick name. It doesn't bother me and if it bothers you to say it then you don't have to. Just wanted to let you know

-Kelsea

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Who gave you this nickname, and why do you get the good nickname? Why can't I be a Mother?! :p

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
LOL, I got this nickname because a few were swearing and I had asked them to be nice. And I tend to nag about swearing all the time so it was given to me and now a lot of people call me mom-mother- ect. xD

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Kelsea181 said:
LOL, I got this nickname because a few were swearing and I had asked them to be nice. And I tend to nag about swearing all the time so it was given to me and now a lot of people call me mom-mother- ect. xD
*rolls back* swearing is allowed its a respect thing :p *rolls away again*

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Are we going to have this conversation xD

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
I rather not, but please just drop it o3o, I don't want to fight with anyone over stupid reasons of such as swearing,

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
@Uu_VALKYRE_uU you're the god of Craftblock, theres a difference :)

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
@SamDaManz100 - I have many names. One of them is God. Seriously. From High school. Anyway, I would say that Ar7ific1al & Zax are the Gods, & Avoxsas & Kawohi are the Godesses. I am the Architect of Dreams. Just a Demi-God. I pale in comparison to the Phenomenal Four! :D

@Kelsea - I swear a lot. Haha I could explain to you why language is better with those emphasis words. They're Fraking Great! :D Here's a video about "Profanity" & why is is good. CAUTION!! Mature language! lol
[video=youtube]http://youtu.be/a4MITVLkKT0[/video]

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Valk- I think I know more then you can imagin but thank you, and I don't mind swearing but when people do it in ever other sentence I take it as a sign "I'm trying to be cool" or "I'm mad" and in either situation swearing is not good because we don't have an age list on craftblock, six year olds play on it. Soo I try to keep chat clean. Not like in real life I go around telling people not to swear xD

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Kelsea181 said:
Valk- I think I know more then you can imagin but thank you, and I don't mind swearing but when people do it in ever other sentence I take it as a sign "I'm trying to be cool" or "I'm mad" and in either situation swearing is not good because we don't have an age list on craftblock, six year olds play on it. Soo I try to keep chat clean. Not like in real life I go around telling people not to swear xD
Well, if there is no age limit, than why can't older people be affected by younger people? The majority of our community is 10-13, and some older people in that mix. I don't see why a curse word is so bad. And also, what is that question supposed to mean? :l

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Ben- Other people can be affected by younger ones, because they can come around nastily to. Also most of out community is affected because you shouldn't swear around children. The youngest on our server is a six year old and I don't think he wants to listen to it. Plus people leave when swearing occurs to much. I don't think people need to swear anyways I don't see the point but people do it anyways and that's out of control, that's why I just say "language" and its over usually.

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Kelsea181 said:
Ben- Other people can be affected by younger ones, because they can come around nastily to. Also most of out community is affected because you shouldn't swear around children. The youngest on our server is a six year old and I don't think he wants to listen to it. Plus people leave when swearing occurs to much. I don't think people need to swear anyways I don't see the point but people do it anyways and that's out of control, that's why I just say "language" and its over usually.
Why is a six year old playing Minecraft on a server? :s If he is six, he should be playing leapster or something, not Minecraft and have access to the internet. I highly doubt there is a six year old on the server.

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Ben- There is a 6 year old, and if you don't like him on the server discuss that with kawohi, or confront the player yourself. I'm sorry for getting mad at you earlier but you need to take situations a bit calmer, likewise.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
My nick names in game : piggeh, pig, pigman, zombie , zomb, zp and just _Zombie_Pigman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)