Moonstarwater!!!! :)

Moonstarwater

Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
Hello! My name is Moonstarwater, and I would like to introduce myself... I am a relatively young person who lives in Kansas, USA... (I know, Kansas right? The place of wheat, and buffalo, and Native Americans, really boring right... :)) I am new to this server, and somewhat confused on some of its aspects but I am sure I will figure them out eventually! I play many other games besides Minecraft as well :pokeball :nyan. I also love to read! I would say that I am quite intelligent and knowledgeable, (Some people call me "Encyclopedia") I love many different styles of music and I play the piano and also sing... I am relatively quiet and shy. A bad feature of mine is that I enjoy playing psychological mind games with people, (I will do my best not to do so here... :)) One of my favorite things to do in Minecraft is to build and design, (So if you say something to me in the chat and I do not answer for a while I am probably doing that....) Well I hope you enjoyed this introduction and I hope to learn more about all of you as well, (Without making you all mentally unstable... :)

-Lord High Lord of the Quark, Moonstarwater...

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Welcome to crafblock! (I know him in real life) Yes, you are very smart, and I hate your mind games.
Grrrr don't do that on here. And how did you know i played on here an my username? Lol my first impression when you said I think i know you in our school, and that you knew my name that yo were a creeper. I was scared. But then you gave me more answers and i wasnt as scared. Lol your creepy guy!

Welxome to craftblock!

T

Tazboi

Moonstarwater said:
Hello! My name is Moonstarwater, and I would like to introduce myself... I am a relatively young person who lives in Kansas, USA... (I know, Kansas right? The place of wheat, and buffalo, and Native Americans, really boring right... :)) I am new to this server, and somewhat confused on some of its aspects but I am sure I will figure them out eventually! I play many other games besides Minecraft as well :pokeball :nyan. I also love to read! I would say that I am quite intelligent and knowledgeable, (Some people call me "Encyclopedia") I love many different styles of music and I play the piano and also sing... I am relatively quiet and shy. A bad feature of mine is that I enjoy playing psychological mind games with people, (I will do my best not to do so here... :)) One of my favorite things to do in Minecraft is to build and design, (So if you say something to me in the chat and I do not answer for a while I am probably doing that....) Well I hope you enjoyed this introduction and I hope to learn more about all of you as well, (Without making you all mentally unstable... :)

-Lord High Lord of the Quark, Moonstarwater...
Who doesn't like playing mind games? Have you ever tried professor layton? :p

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I dont think you know his mind games... He goes wayyy over the limits, he drives me crazy ;p lol

Moonstarwater

Crafter
Jun 28, 2014
I have actually played Professor Layton! (Though not many recent ones... I want to play them though!) :)

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Welcome to Craftblock, Moonstarwater! We're happy to have you and I hope to see you online soon! c:

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Welcome to Craftblock, Enjoy yo stay! See ya around, hopefully :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)