MoonDusts ambassador application

Status
Not open for further replies.

_MoonDust_

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
New Zealand
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player Name: [/font][font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]_MoonDust[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Current Rank:Trusted[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How long have you been on CraftBlock:Since August 2013[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should we trust you with Ambassador:I'm an active friendly player who enjoys helping everyone who needs it. I would gladly give my time for others on Craftblock. I am also active on Choco, and occasionally CivBlock. I sometimes come on the CS server.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Information: I would love to become Ambassador because I want to help the people out, when there is a spammer, or a greifer. With my current rank I am not able to do that. [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]
Please Vouch for me. If not please give me some advice on to how I can improve myself for it. :D
[/font]

BlockyAva153

Crafter
Mar 18, 2014
Moodle Kingdom
I vouch! Moon is a great player! Although, I barely see her on, when she is on, she tries to help a lot of people! Good luck!

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
I would really like to see you more active before you apply. Sorry, but no vouch for me.

_MoonDust_

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
New Zealand
Narbula said:
I would really like to see you more active before you apply. Sorry, but no vouch for me.
I know i'm trying to get back to being more active.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Sorry, I won't vouch for you unless I see it happen. We don't need inactive ambassadors.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
You seem very responsible, but you hardly ever come on, and when you do you don't stay long. I'd love to see you becoming more active in-game and on the forums! Vouch pending.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
No vouch... Yet. I dont think i have ever talked to you, i may have never seen you in game either ;p if you see me sometime, give me a call, talk to me a little and let me get to know you more! Vouch pending!

_MoonDust_

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
New Zealand
rbhusker said:
No vouch... Yet. I dont think i have ever talked to you, i may have never seen you in game either ;p if you see me sometime, give me a call, talk to me a little and let me get to know you more! Vouch pending!
I have been in game with you lots of times, although you are mostly AFK.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Im not afk when im online, im on minechat which is only talking. And when im on for real, im rarely anywhere else...

_MoonDust_

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
New Zealand
rbhusker said:
Im not afk when im online, im on minechat which is only talking. And when im on for real, im rarely anywhere else...
Before when I was on about 4 hours ago it said Abassador rbhusker is no longer AFK.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
And that was because im actually busy irl, and tbh, i shouldnt have even said afk, i was going golfing IN THE REAL WORLD. Is this even a big deal? XD Everyone is afk every once and a while, and i dont like how your acting, im getting a little rude in your text.

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
Like Narbula stated, I would get more active. Otherwise, I think you have nothing to improve on. Vouch pending.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Personally I would have waited until you were active again to apply, because, honestly, I haven't seen you on in ages except the last few days. Sorry, but I'm pending too.

_MoonDust_

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
New Zealand
rbhusker said:
Also because I joined last year and because yo joined this year.

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
MonochromePony said:
Personally I would have waited until you were active again to apply, because, honestly, I haven't seen you on in ages except the last few days. Sorry, but I'm pending too.
There are thing called different time zones MonochromePony. Just saying.

I also don't vouch. Blocklings/players should rank up on their own. Not get materials from you/others. I honestly think your a great player, just not for ambassador (I think)

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
@michaelsurfs I am well aware of time zones, I am also aware that people can be online at different times than me, I request that you not act as if I am an idiot, thank you very much. She was active last year and I spoke to her many times, does that mean she didn't go very inactive? No she went inactive for a while, and even stated it in the application.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)