monochromepony's ambassador app

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???

Please read the entire app! You might miss something if you don’t and plenty of people miss important info on amby apps!

Player Name: monochromepony

Current Rank: royal trusted (trusted then diamond then gold before that)

How long have you been on CraftBlock?:
 6 months

Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: 

I spend all my free time on the server, I’m seen as a trustable player by more than a few people, and I was trusted (previously citizen) for a couple of weeks before I got the rank of diamond (im trusted again because i asked to have my old rank returned to me). I’ve been on main for almost the entire time I’ve had minecraft, and while I’m not always the best about backseat moderating, I try to stay in line. I’m a hard worker and I try to have my head on my shoulders, while I’m not the best at some things, I know how coding works to a decent extent.
As an ambassador I would keep doing what I always do, use my decent knowledge of the server and technology to help people out when they need it (but more so by upholding the rules, promoting blocklings, and not abusing the power of the gods :p). I know the server rules and codes, and I know most of the people. I know the specs of a builder house. And I understand how important it is that I don’t mess up as an amby (especially with codes).

Other Information:

When vouching please say why you think I would be a good amby, one thing you think I should try to change about myself, and one thing you think is perfect (or as good as it gets) about me.
I hope you take the time to consider vouching for me! :D

also as a note for everyone...
Sexykitty123 said:
Everyone, if you are vouching for Pony, Please add a reason of why she should become ambassador. If you just say "I vouch" or any pointless stuff, i will delete it.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I think you're one of the most active players on Craftblock, and definitely deserve this rank. I just think you should cut down on the rages and the language, sometime you get a tad angry and don't handle if the best way. But in all honesty, you deserve this, that is why I give you my Vouch.

Also, why so many Ambassador Apps! To many! lol.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
I think that you could do well with Ambassador. As long as you do understand your position. Meaning, Help when and where it's appropriate, and to the best of your ability. But no Backseat Mod stuff. Remember that there is Staff here to do certain things and make certain decisions, and only they can make them. 

Your request:
  • Why would you be a good Ambby? You're a good player and I think that you have a good head on your shoulders. The Zygar has done well with you. :D
  • One change about yourself? It sounds like you want to yourself as far as your Backseat Moderating. That's good. I'd also work on your temper a bit. Think before you post, and always check your work before going public. ;)
  • One good thing about you? You aren't afraid to be different. Or to just be yourself and stand up for things that you believe are wrong, or an injustice. That's excellent. It's how I am about Truth & Reality. Know as many true things, and as few false things as possible. Be better tomorrow than I was yesterday.
So, my verdict...

nails3jesus0

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
Monochrome has been enormously helpful to me when I need help (which is like, all the time). If that is the job of an ambassador then she has had plenty of practice and is good at it.

thezygar

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
Utah
www.zygar.net
I definitely vouch for MonochromePony. She is very helpful and knowledgeable and really does spend as much time on CraftBlock as is humanly possible.

Since she is my child, I think she is perfect in every way. If I have to chose a trait to praise which applies to CraftBlock, it is that she is extremely fun to hang out with. Always nutty and talkative and genuine.

I agree with everyone about her temper not being her strong suit. But she also says what she thinks, which is the good half of that trait.

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
I vouch for mono. A long time friend, i remember back when she was a citizen (previously trusted) and she held an apacolypse party. I was the onyl one that came :p. She is fun to hang out with, is helpful, and shows a constant desire to
Improve herself, so thats good.

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
I vouch! Everyone else said it but ill say it again. My best friend on the server. She is active, helpful, kind when needs to be, unselfish, good builder, pretty much everything you could ever want. Good luck :D

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
Vouch. I met her after i came back from my "computer breakdown break",and she was active as hell. Funny thing was when i first met her, her behaviour.was like a male, so i thought she was a male until around 3 weeks ago. But whatever she still very trustable and active

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
I vouch! Very active and nice. She deserve ambassador rank

VellaMage

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Vouch my friend, Mono you have been amazing and helpful to many including me you alisten to my rants and to every last bit of my anger or bullshit just to help me calm down :3

MinnieManiac

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
Mono is the bestest friend anyone could ever have :D she deals with my amazing annoyingness. At least we all know she is a normal person when she gets mad. Mono always follows the rules and she would be great as an ambassador. I can't wait to see her in blue!
One thing that is great about you is that you try your best to help and trying to find a solution to a problem. One thing you should also improve on is when you get a tad bit angry. Anyways I vouch. <3

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
I do not vouch , cus I rarely see you on and helping anyone, and I just don't think your ready for it

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Zombie_Pigman said:
I do not vouch , cus I rarely see you on and helping anyone, and I just don't think your ready for it
zom your never on so you never see me on, im actually on semi constantly, i help if i can when people ask for help, so your argument is invalid, up until you say you think im just not ready for the job, which i respect and i know many people will agree with that, as im rather immature and fairly bossy,but still, saying im rarely on and helping people is an inaccurate view since youre never on, so yeah :I

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Again, too both of yous, yous never see me on cus I'm at the other side of the world for most of yous, we need less ambas and mid from the same country (mostly America). I would rather see more apps from people who live in other countries like Europe, or china

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Zombie_Pigman said:
Again, too both of you*, you* never see me on *because I'm at the other side of the world for most of you*, we need less *ambassadors and *mods from the same country (mostly America). I would rather see more apps from people who live in other countries like Europe, or china

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Da hell not? Mono is a respectable person and an amazing player for sure. Just don't lose your cool and start swearing at people AS much and you'll do great! I VOUCH!!!!

hannah615

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Gallatin, TN
I vouch for wiltttle mahno!! :D I believe she does get a bit mad but it never bothered me much but she is such a nice person who really helps me out a lot. I also thinks being this rank for her she could learn how to do things in a nicer manner.. >..>

C

Cybes

I vouch x: Really respectful and awesome player XD has a good sense of humor too

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)