MonochromePony

Status
Not open for further replies.

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
[notice]
Mod Review is a new daily post when it's time to decide a Trial Mod should be promoted to Mod or be downgraded back to their old rank. We'd like the feedback from the players so the owners can make the right decision to promote or not.
[/notice]

MonochromePony has been a trial mod for since mid-July. How is she doing? Leave your feedback here.

Also, apologies to @MonochromePony I forgot to do this last week.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Well, I can't say I'm on much, but yesterday she was on.. And I was on..

She was acting Mature, and doing her best to do her job. #DeservesFullMod

Vouch! :D

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
I vouch, mono has been uber responsible, and ai have even noticed less cussing! (Thanks mono, i appreciate it!) She takes her job serious and is always working hard for this amazing server!

Good luck my lil pony!

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
I vouch, she has helped every1 I see and is very mature. gl to mono

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
I totally vouch, mono is definitely doing her job well, she has most certainly proven to all of us she is worthy of full moderator status. Good luck!

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
100% vouch for Miss. Fabu Pony. She is an OUTSTANDING mod and would do even better with full. GL PONEH!

flcwer

pls
Crafter
Jan 3, 2014
Avoxsas said:
[notice]
Mod Review is a new daily post when it's time to decide a Trial Mod should be promoted to Mod or be downgraded back to their old rank. We'd like the feedback from the players so the owners can make the right decision to promote or not.
[/notice]

MonochromePony has been a trial mod for since mid-July. How is she doing? Leave your feedback here.

Also, apologies to @MonochromePony I forgot to do this last week.
Mono has been my friend since day one on CraftBlock, and I have never seen her be rude or disrespectful to any player ever here. She is helping as much as she can. I vouch! I have been waiting days for this thread to come about :p

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Thank you for remembering this week douh, Avox c:

hunt4180

Crafter
Jul 20, 2014
Florida
I vouch, Mono is a really nice person. Mono always helps me out when I need it. Mono also never ignores me when I need something. :)

TheEpicTacoz

Captain Taco
Crafter
Jun 7, 2014
Vouch, Mono is an awesome and very nice person, probably one of my favorite people on the server. She deserves full mod :)

ElementWrath

Crafter
May 13, 2014
MonochromePony is best pony.

So far I've seen nothing but mature, helpful, and level headed actions on her part. I'd say she's proven herself at this point, at this point I feel like giving her full Mod would only be a formality (you know, other than the permissions that come with it), as she already acts the part.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
I vouch as well, Mono has been helpful lately, on a lot, and I think she can handle this position quite nicely. Gl Mono! :D

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
My muffin. You are doing an amazing job as mod. Girl, u would the best mod and GL ILYSM!!!!! #modslave:) andddd I VOUCH

AmirAti

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Israel
Obvious vouch, she is doing great work, no doubt she will be a great full mod

thezygar

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
Utah
www.zygar.net
I haven't seen Mono on CB since I spend so much time on Civ now, but she talks about CB constantly. Also, she is very mature and works very hard at being a mod. Vouch.

FragrantApple

Tbone
Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Somewhere in Illinois
I love mono, she's going to be one of my favorite mods! She's helpful, mature, and kind.. all characteristics a mod should have! VOUCH..

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Mind you, I haven't been on Main a whole lot lately, when I was, Mono was very mature, respectful, and perfect Moderator material. I vouch, good luck! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)