Modern House Cluster Fudge :D ( update )

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
Just wanted to say 1 thing quick, I might work on a modern city if you are interested PM me ^^, Finished the exterior, figured out which styles I like and which styles to use, so hooray for accomplishing my objective hehe, I hate the look for the front left section of the house hehe 

http://imgur.com/a/GPe9K

PS: sorry if I was supposed to post this somewhere else

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Very nice, Ankle. I would like to see you develop this idea on a larger scale. Meaning, more houses and modern city-type stuff. Make this a giant city! I love modern style builds in Minecraft.

I agree with Bab, and also love that it's built in Default. :D It's what I spend most of my time in. If I use another Tex/Res Pack, I never stay using it. I always come back to Default. :p

Keep up the good work, Ankle. Keep posting screenies as you continue this, too! ;)

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Very nice, Ankle. I would like to see you develop this idea on a larger scale. Meaning, more houses and modern city-type stuff. Make this a giant city! I love modern style builds in Minecraft.

I agree with Bab, and also love that it's built in Default. :D It's what I spend most of my time in. If I use another Tex/Res Pack, I never stay using it. I always come back to Default. :p

Keep up the good work, Ankle. Keep posting screenies as you continue this, too! ;)
will do ^^

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)