Jun 3, 2018
Canada
  • Chi Katana

Chi Katana

What is your Minecraft username?
Viata
What age bracket are you in?
13 - 15
What is your current rank on Craftblock?
Ambassador
Have you been an ACTIVE member of the CraftBlock Community for a minimum of 2 months?
I have been active a lot recently, and I've been on this server since before the server reset. But I have only been more active ever since the reset.
Why should you be selected to become a Moderator?
I always find helping people brings me joy, and I always love solving who griefed houses, or builds, I love that mystery. Especially when I get to help the people out! Making them happy, makes me happy.
How do you think you've demonstrated moderator qualities in your time with CraftBlock?
I'm always helping people with their builds, or just advice, or motivation. Or just protecting them, or cheering people up! It's anything they want that I'll do!
On a scale of 1-5, how knowledgable do you believe you are with regard to CraftBlock rules and regulations?
What country are you from?
Canada
What times throughout the week are you available to dedicate to Craftblock?
Basically everyday! But on school days 4:30-8:30PM (EDT)
Do you have a Discord account?
Yes
If you answered yes to the previous question, when would you be available to participate in Staff group conversations?
I can participate in the Staff group convo's everyday, whenever I have time!
Scenario 1 - A player has recently joined the server and has been pretty quiet; not talking too much. When you go to assist them, you notice that they have began to grief someone's building in the wild. How would you handle this situation?
I would start off to tell them to stop and tell them that's against the rules. If they retaliate, I'd just politely ask them once again to stop griefing the house. If they decide to ignore me and to keep it up, then I'll perm ban.
Scenario 2 - While on the server, a player suddenly gets very excited about surviving an ambush of mobs. They talk using multiple lines for a single sentence. You notice on the forums that the player has already been warned for similar actions multiple times by another staff member, and has even been muted once before. How would you handle this situation?
I will keep in mind that they have been warned, and muted once before. But to start I would remind them to not spam in the chat, and if they keep it up, I'll warn them. If they continue with that, I'll temporarily mute them. If they somehow do something else, I'll temp ban, if that doesn't work. Perma ban.
Scenario 3 - While on the server, 3 new players join at about the same time. Suddenly, all 3 of them start spamming the chat with rude epithets repeatedly. What actions do you take to quell the situation and stop the chaos in chat?
I would start off with warning them. Seeing they don't stop doing what they're doing, I will temp mute them. After the mute and they continue I will perm mute them.
I'd like to apply for the Moderator rank! :3

V

Victor_st

Crafter
Sep 13, 2017
Florida
  • V

Victor_st

From seeing Dani on the server, I can definitely say that she would be a great mod for the server. I always see her helping out both new and old players and being an active part of the community. I feel as a mod, she would help out the server in many ways. Good luck!

WaterFlower_01

WaterFlower_01

I've been on this server for years.. HIII ❤
Staff member
CB Mod
Crafter
Aug 15, 2017
Magical land?
  • WaterFlower_01

WaterFlower_01

I know Dani not only on discord but also in game, and from seeing her play in game, watching her help people, I think she'd be a suitable mod. I ask you add a bit more detail and also what you would do if the player did not stop the second time you warn them from griefing the house/build.

As people know me, I put detail on when people apply for mod/ambassador/designer ect. So I'm going to write a bit on the scenarios you answered and question, because that's me.

Scenario 1.
As I said above, you'd warn them, telling them to stop, but what after? Could you edit your application for the punishment you'd give? Otherwise I see where you are heading with this. Things like would you tell them in public or message, ect. Think about did they join to just grief?

Scenario 2.
What if they continue after the mute? Plus it states that they have previously been muted, so you must keep that in mind. Previous situations matter just as much as what's currently happening.

Scenario 3.
Same as scenario 1, did they just join to troll? Otherwise good.

In conclusion:
If you were to add more detail, I would vouch, because I'm game I see you are a great helper and come to what it needs. I think you're along the right tracks. Vouch is pending until more detail, but otherwise, good job, and I'm glad you applied.

Good Luck!
~WaterFlower_01

Edit: The above has been done. You now get my full vouch dani. ❤

Last edited:
WaterFlower_01

WaterFlower_01

I've been on this server for years.. HIII ❤
Staff member
CB Mod
Crafter
Aug 15, 2017
Magical land?
  • WaterFlower_01

WaterFlower_01

Heya Viata!

It's been decided that your application has been accepted! Congratulations, and welcome to the team, good luck for your trial! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.