(Mob Arena) Tree Fortress

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Arena Name: Tree Fortress[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Arena Builders:Me myself and I (whiteNnerdy23)[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Arena Coordinates: X:-927[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]                   Y:108[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]                   Z:136 (Approximate location of player spawn point)[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Lore:In the land of Craftblockia, there were two warring tribes. There was the Pumpkin Tribe: Led by the evil @Ar7ific1al, and the Banana Tribe: Led by the brilliant @Omega_Shenron. There was a great war between them, and when @Ar7ific1al was defeated, this abandoned military outpost was overrun by monsters.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Screenshots: There's a whole bunch of them, have fun :pScreenshots[/font]

[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Other Notes: The pressure plates are where I want Mobs to spawn, the zombie head is where the players spawn, remove them all when you're done if you'd like. Also, in the spectator zone, it IS possible to jump the fence and if I add anything spectators can't see, so could you make it so they can't jump the fence? Thanks :)[/font]

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Why do I have to be evil? :l Also, I'd appreciate it if anyone who wants to use my name for anything would ask me first.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Sorry, I just think your name fits evil purposes, if you want to be a hero, all you have to do is ask :p 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)