Mitochondriac

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Mitochondriac has brought to my attention that she cleared off some plots for my town, which is considered griefing.

She destroyed the small buildings on the of the people who were offline for over a month. She did not know that was grieifing.

She did this so it would make room for new, active townspeople.

She has asked for punishment for her actions, but I cant give her punishment, as I would be bias as she is a great helper in my town.

I know she has griefed enough for permaban, but I dont know if she should get that, as this is her first wrong doing on this server. Another thing is how active she is, she would be a bad person to lose, but this is up to you staff members to discuss, and not for me to decide.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I don't see why we should take action. She's acknowledging the fact that it was considered griefing and is accepting responsibility for unknowingly griefing.
@Avoxsas @kawohi @xInZaxx @JagSwag2014 @IshrkI
Thoughts?

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Ok, i justs wanted to bring this to attention, since no one posted on mitos apology thread.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
What apology thread?

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
She understood what she did wrong and apologized publicly about it. I don't think this warrants any further action.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Yep, she came to me asking for punishment and I told her to make an official apology on the forums.

And judging from the reactions here and in that thread I think it's safe to say that it was a pretty harmless mistake.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Ehh was just about to reply, but seeing what I typed would be more beneficial to the public place it there. 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)