Missing CB and CS. :/

Status
Not open for further replies.

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska, United States
I know that Im supposed to be taking a break, but honestly, i dont see it doing any good, and just torturing me. I havent been able to get my mind off of CB!  Even when im playing Baseball, Ive tried to, but i cant.

And I want your guys feedback if I should come back.

If 7 people say i should come back with a following reason, I will.

If 5 people dont want me to come back with a following reason, Ill finish my break, even tho i dont see it doing any good.

P.S. If anyone thinks This (^^^) is a bad idea or a good idea, please comment and Ill edit it.

Thanks <3

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
halo how long are u into ur break

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
ok halo I think u should wait it out then, u do know I miss u on the server but thinking of craftblock all the time is not healthy.
you need to be able to concentrate on others things then craftblock, ik it is hard I had the same thing with me, but it really good for ur health

food

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
foodllama373737 said:
ok halo I think u should wait it out then, u do know I miss u on the server but thinking of craftblock all the time is not healthy.
you need to be able to concentrate on others things then craftblock, ik it is hard I had the same thing with me, but it  really good for ur health

food
Its not like I took a break because i need to get away from CB, I took a break away so i could gain trust, but its not working. And Im still thinking about my future! I just have a lot of fun on CB!

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
JagSwag2014 said:
The break was for you to ponder on the wrong you did and to make yourself better as a player and person.
I know, In other words gain more respect, i dont see this break doing anymore good. In fact I think its driving me away from CB. I would love to come back and have fun with everyone! 

I miss my builds, i would hate to srat it all over again :/

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
halodudejake said:
JagSwag2014 said:
The break was for you to ponder on the wrong you did and to make yourself better as a player and person.
I know, In other words gain more respect, i dont see this break doing anymore good. In fact I think its driving me away from CB. I would love to come back and have fun with everyone! 

I miss my builds, i would hate to srat it all over again :/
If you feel you are ready to try again, nothing is stopping you from appealing. 

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
u can always try and find something else to do, also arent u ban on some servers or no?

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I don't think he was banned from Main, possibly on CS but I don't think so.

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
You said you weren't banned from any servers? What is this then: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-4743.html ? Also, I don't think it's really up to you if you decide to come back or not, if you're banned, it's going to be up to the Craftblock community to see if you're unbanned or not via vouches.

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Narbula said:
You said you weren't banned from any servers? What is this then: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-4743.html ? Also, I don't think it's really up to you if you decide to come back or not, if you're banned, it's going to be up to the Craftblock community to see if you're unbanned or not via vouches.
I got unbanned ages ago for that!

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
well halo if u really want to play no1 is stopping u, u can come whenever u like cause it is ur choice. no1 will try to stop u we will only suggest what u should do or what we think is best for u.
if u want to come on, come one and I will be there welcoming u for when u do come back on.

ur choice
food

Narbula

The best thing since Faxbook.
Supporter
Crafter
Mar 24, 2014
Michigan
Hm, there was nothing on it. Ok then.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)