Minnies Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

MinnieManiac

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Player Name: MinnieManiac[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why do You Want to Join?: I would actually like to work on some projects legitly without people griefing. I also wanna start fresh. I think playing legitly would be a good change for me. I would also like to play survival with lesser people on. :D[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Play on other CraftBlock servers?: Yep.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Which servers?: Craftblock :)[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on CraftBlock: Trusted[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Have you been banned from any of our servers?: I haven't been banned at all.[/font]
:angel:

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
Trustworthy, That doesnt even begin to describe why you should definitely be accepted!

#UltimateTrust

Vouch! Definitely would love to see you on!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i vouch!
minnies a great player and an amazing friend, i trust her with locks or no locks, i trust her with towny or no towny, shes simply amazing! if you get on promise to visit wall maria from time to time! :D

The_Baker_Boy

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Everywhere... and nowhere
I vouch! Minnie is a nice player who won't grief others or be a troll (well, let's face it, we are all a little bit). She is trustworthy not to steal, spam, or stupidly act.

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Vouch, trustworthy person

ImAwesome6464

Crafter
Jan 12, 2014
South
I vouch obviously she is trustworthy wince she is trusted! Plus we need more people on chocoblock!!

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Accepted! Welcome to Chocoblock!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)