might be away

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
909
76
53
17
#1
I think my dad suspended me from playing MC idk how long it is for so if I am not on don't think I am getting bored of the server cause I AM NOT! I should be on soon,

hope to see u all on there

food out :craftblock
 

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#2
What would cause your parents to suspend you from playing Minecraft? Have you been shirking your duties as a student and child? :p
 

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
909
76
53
17
#3
Ar7ific1al said:
What would cause your parents to suspend you from playing Minecraft? Have you been shirking your duties as a student and child? :p
yeah I have not been putting my clothes away so my parents got mad:p
 

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#4
Ah... lol
You should always get homework, chores, etc. done before playing. :)
 

JustSam98

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
1,914
10
38
20
Australia
#5
My parent's do everything before I even get home, I always get home and there's nothing to do.
 

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
909
76
53
17
#6
SamDaManNz100 said:
My parent's do everything before I even get home, I always get home and there's nothing to do.
lol

 

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#7
Hey, if you have to, make a checklist! :D It'll help you make sure you got everything done that needed to be done, and it'll help you learn some organizational skills. :p

Not that I've ever done that myself. lol I should take my own advice sometime...
 

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
909
76
53
17
#8
Ar7ific1al said:
Hey, if you have to, make a checklist! :D It'll help you make sure you got everything done that needed to be done, and it'll help you learn some organizational skills. :p

Not that I've ever done that myself. lol I should take my own advice sometime...
thx that would be really helpful thx for the suggestion but how do I do that?
 

Ar7ific1al

Active Member
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
985
6
38
26
#9
Could be as simple as just writing it all down on a piece of paper and checking it every day to make sure you're not forgetting anything. Or you could get real complicated with it and make Excel spreadsheets and all kinds of convoluted crap, but who has the time for that? lol
 

rbhusker

Member
Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
732
0
16
19
United States
#10
My parents ingrained into my head as a littler kid, to get all homework done BEFORE games, no matter what.

My mommas good like that, shes taught me to be organised, and ALWAYS get my work done.

:)

Love ya moms out there! (And dads of course!)
 

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
909
76
53
17
#11
Ar7ific1al said:
Could be as simple as just writing it all down on a piece of paper and checking it every day to make sure you're not forgetting anything. Or you could get real complicated with it and make Excel spreadsheets and all kinds of convoluted crap, but who has the time for that? lol
ikr and thx
 

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
974
18
38
18
Canada
#13
Ar7ific1al said:
Could be as simple as just writing it all down on a piece of paper and checking it every day to make sure you're not forgetting anything. Or you could get real complicated with it and make Excel spreadsheets and all kinds of convoluted crap, but who has the time for that? lol
I sometimes use my phone's Notepad app, but most of the time my parents sear it into my mind what needs to be done :p
 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)