Bucket hat enthusiast
Crafter
Dec 18, 2013
Arizona, USA
Code:
User(s) Banned: michaelsurfs
 Victim(s): Server; Monochrome, hannah, pokemon
 Temporary or Permanent: Temporary 7d.
 Infraction: Harassment, trolling, abuse of power, lava grief.
 Previous Actions: Several warnings including a creative mode removal.
 Screenshots:

Other Notes: Agreement/request made by kawohi.

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
how was I horassing? how was I trolling? The lava was my home, I only made it so I could have a home. Why remove gm1? why temporary A WEEK? Sorry for all the trouble kawohi. I am very confused. I love helping people on the server, not trolling? I still dont understand why I got banned?

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Just to many complaints. You're annoying others.

Im going to send you a PM in two days, on monday (afk atm). Then we can talk about it. Just wait two days please, take a small break =)

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
I dont want a "small break =)"! Please! This is redicules! Mono has been tramatizing me since hannah bacame ambassitor, and I just lost it! There is only so much a person can take! I dont want to wait two days! I am very confused!??!?!?!?!?!?

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
michaelsurfs said:
I dont want a "small break =)"! Please! This is redicules!  Mono has been tramatizing me since hannah bacame ambassitor, and I just lost it!  There is only so much a person can take!  I dont want to wait two days!  I am very confused!??!?!?!?!?!?
It's just a week, it's an easy time to wait out. Plus, I don't think it's ridiculous. You did abuse WorldEdit that multiple people saw:

http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-162.html

thags2000 said:
Other notes:  I already reported him once for giving items out of creative to non-gamemoded players.  This is his 2nd offense.

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
A WEEK IS A LONG TIME! I really am confused? If everyone hates me, what is the point of being on the server? Monochromepony tramatizes me everytime I get on. SHE IS THE WHO REPORTS ME ALL THE TIME!?!??!?!?!? I really want her to stop. Still, I dont wanna wait! I wanna go on cb now! BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST SERVER, THAT IS WHY!

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Chill, dude.

Wait till Monday. It probably won't be a week. If you really like this server, just wait it out.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Let me point out some things first...

michaelsurfs said:
A WEEK IS A LONG TIME!
Would you like a permanent ban? Now that is a long time.

michaelsurfs said:
I really am confused?
I don't know, are you? Why are you asking us if you really are confused?

michaelsurfs said:
If everyone hates me, what is the point of being on the server?
Oh no, not this again... Look, if you don't want people to "hate" you, then don't do this kinda crap. Stop being a nuisance. Stop abusing your perks and abilities. I get so sick of saying this over and over to every person that wants to play the "everyone hates me" card!

michaelsurfs said:
Monochromepony tramatizes me everytime I get on.
Please look up the definition of "traumatize" (that's the correct spelling). Then please tell us how MonochromePony does so to you "every time you go on the server."

michaelsurfs said:
SHE IS THE WHO REPORTS ME ALL THE TIME!?!??!?!?!?
Again, why are you asking us? And please stop being so excessive. It's irritating, you don't need that many punctuation marks.

michaelsurfs said:
I really want her to stop.
So stop doing crap to get reported. That bloody simple.

michaelsurfs said:
Still, I dont wanna wait! I wanna go on cb now!  BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST SERVER, THAT IS WHY!
Deal with it, kid. You're annoying the other players and harassing them. You can't follow directions, and you've shown a blatant disregard for the privacy of others. On top of this, you've shown that you have zero respect for the other players by constantly bugging them with your presence when asked to leave the area. I fail to see why we shouldn't just ban you outright. You've abused your donor perks in the past and you've abused WorldEdit on numerous occasions.

You show a constant inability to not irritate other players with your behavior. You seem to believe you're immune to our rules and guidelines. Please explain to me your above post as I outlined above, then we may continue this discussion. If you are incapable of not expressing yourself in a manner that makes me feel like I'm trying to reason with a five year old, then please just sit back and wait out your ban like you should be doing anyway.

Rubdee

UwU
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
michaelsurfs said:
A WEEK IS A LONG TIME!  I really am confused?  If everyone hates me, what is the point of being on the server?  Monochromepony tramatizes me everytime I get on.  SHE IS THE WHO REPORTS ME ALL THE TIME!?!??!?!?!?  I really want her to stop.  Still, I dont wanna wait! I wanna go on cb now!  BECAUSE IT IS THE BEST SERVER, THAT IS WHY!
faceplam. That's all I have to say. faceplam. a week is not that long. I'M gonna have to wait a all next week until I can play CB again, for I will not be in my home state. pretend the reason you cant go on is because you have to go to Hawaii for a week like me.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
fun fact!

michael says hes "the point" meaning "he cant be banned or kicked", mods have seen this, and i would love to see him perma-banned if hes so sure that he cant be banned or kicked. i really would love to talk to him and build things with him if he wasnt so sure that he was unstopable, would listen to directions, respect other players and the mods, and use his creative powers to build nice things that add to the community. contrary to (what seems to be) popular belief i dont hate michaelsurfs, i just wish he would shut up and be a regular player for a while, i enjoyed building the goat boat next to his battleship and just being an idiot with him, a happy, fun, nerdy, idiot. yes he abuses his powers, but when hes not getting all defensive over his power abuse hes honestly a great player, while im not going back on what i said about him deserving a temp ban, i am saying that hes not the worst player we have, and i think he could be one of the best if he learns from this.

michael im not against you, believe me, there are people who are hoping this gets turned into a perma-ban that i talk to frequently, but i do want you to learn from this.

god thats kind of long, oh well.

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
Mono, after reading that, YOU have changed me.  Sorry for saying that you tramatized me, I said that because everytime I come on you kill me with a spork!  I dont want to be killed with a spork!  Just know this-  The owners apperantly are considering a permanent bannishment for me, so do me a favor- tell _SunDust_ and hannah615 and YOURSELF that all of you are the reason I play on craftblock.  Dont get me wrong- YOU ARE A GREAT FRIEND!  I sure do hope I can come back soon to greet you all.  Thank you.  You have every right to be upset with me.

Honestly, you have very little respect. When I first got Royal I did abuse it a bit, but I didn't annoy anyone except for a false accusation. I cleaned it up once I was told to. I also respect everyone, also, I don't think I'm better than anyone because I am "Royal". I essentially bought my rank. I think this should be permanent because I have about 6% respect for disrespectful people. Take this week off to think about how you can improve in order to gain respect and not be a pain in the ass to certain people.

D

DemonicKitty123

Ok wait 6 more days or how ever long is left, its up to kawohi if she would like it to permanent or less days. Wait it out, im closing this because i think you got enough posts about your behavior and thanks for everyone's feed back. reopen if im wrong :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)