michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
User:     michaelsurfs
server banned from:    craftblock
reason of ban:    being abusive and crazy with powers
who banned you:    JagSwag2013
why should you be unbanned:

Ever since I was first banned, I could not get off my mind how mean I was.  Sorry does not even START to cover what I did.  I desperately tried to be nice, but I couldnt.  I have been working on that problem with myself for a LONG time since I was banned, and I gained maturity and respect for others.  In fact, people on cb even try to use sporks against me.  I did not remember how to use /ignore at that time though.  I get it, I abuse, annoy, and bother people.  Trust me, never do what I did or you will only achieve nothing.  This has been building on me ever since people on cb were being mean, and I lost it.  This DOES NOT mean I am trying to blame this on others.  If you really get to know me, I am a great builder!  I love making ships, planes, and cars!  And more!  I ask myself why I was so mean, and every day I feel so bad about what I did.  I want to help you guys and be nice for a change.

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
I vouch, I think you should come back on the server, and people should just calm down. Now that I think about it, it doesn't matter. Is it really that hard to roll back somthing. He deserves a demote but not a ban. Michael I just want to make it clear, others might not feel the same, so you better work at showing them your new self.

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I truly believe that anyone deserves a second chance, your builds are impressive, and I think you truly learned your lesson this time. I vouch, don't make me or ANYONE else regret it.

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Everyone deserves a second chance. I eont think you should have the same powers as before but i think you can work yourself back up to that. I vouch. Good luck

Im going to takeback my vouch. I knew you have gotten more than one chance but I had no idea it was this many. Sorry bud it just doesn't seem like the right time :-/

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Second chance... yeah.

Well, I'm no math expert but these reports indicate that he has been given far more than a second chance already.

http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-252.html
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-479.html

I haven't dealt with him myself but in order to spare the staff and everyone else more annoyance I would want the permanent ban to linger just a little longer.

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
Thanks!- I rarly get complements on my creations! I wish I could come on and show you how they work and what they do, I use redstone A LOT. Im not trying to say-
IM THE BEST AT REDSTONE

though, I seen people with better skills than me. I still love talking to you guys, it gives me happienes to know you guys are having fun on cb. I love the new server! It looked great! Well, stay safe and have fun! Also, matx, I LOVE your statues! They are cool and I allways try to build them myself.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
...it hasnt been a month...
personally i anti-vouch because i gave you WAY more than a second chance, i gave you a third, a fourth, a fifth, a sixt and every time you ruined it, if you get unbanned i will leave every time i see you on, thats a fact, i cant stand you at this point because sometimes im generous, i give people way more chances than they deserve, and while i refuse to leave the only good server because of one person who took advantage of that. i want you to know mich, i strongly anti vouch because griefing and harassment are impossible for me to forgive, and abusing /tp is harassment in my eyes, and abusing world edit is griefing no matter what anyone says.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I never really looked at those ban reports, and I haven't thought about how long you have been banned.

No Vouch ( I take mine away )

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
Mono, its upsets me when you think that. I have changed. I have. And just something for you to know, please stop calling me, well, I am not even going to waste my time saying it. Just please stop calling me bad names and bad words in my rep details, now THAT makes me mad. I'd highly suggest that you think about how many times I have used bad words on cb- NEVER. I try to expand my vocabulary in a different way. Stay safe and have fun!

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Shrk is right. You have been given many chances. Each time that you and punished, you seem to understand what you did wrong and acknowledge that you have to change your ways, but you continue to repeat the same mistakes.

I did like the words that you chose to use in your original post. There are a few points that I want to hit here.

1.You don't have to respect others, or even their opinions. But you do have to respect their rights and the rules. They're here for a reason.

2. Maturity is sometimes overrated. But something that you must have is responsibility.

3. Taking responsibility for your own actions is important. You can't blame anyone for the mistakes that you made. I know that you say that you acknowledge it, but do you really?

4. It's good to question yourself. I do it daily. Because I want to be better tomorrow than I was yesterday. Learn more. Know as many true things, and a few false things as possible. I'm not special. I'm insignificant, in the grand scheme of things. And of everything, I know nothing. I know that I'm not perfect. I just want to be the best that I can be. This is a way of thinking that I encourage everyone to adopt. You don't have to be exactly like anyone else. You can't. Everyone is different. Make your Life Awesome! Be Excellent! Have Fun! Learn More! And don't be a Butt-Knuckle. ;)

I hope you can take something from what I've said. Remember, only you can help yourself be better. Start to love yourself. You have to live with yourself for your entire life. So get started now. ;)

AstroEater

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada, AB
michael, I would personally vouch for you, I believe in second chances but while you were on the server you had plenty of chances(without getting banned for most of them). I don't really believe that your appeal was sincere enough. People can say they changed but proving that they did is another thing and to top it off you were trusted with the "royal" rank, something most people who donate could only dream about having, and you abused your powers on several occasions by worldediting to practically grief. So sorry bud, no vouch from me. Not until you truly prove that you are worthy of being on the server again.

Try helping people with their problems on the forums for now. Best way to prove you changed.

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
Stop trying your luck by making so many ban appeals. I suggest you leave for a few months before coming back. People will probably forgive you by then

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Maybe you should wait just a little longer, it'd at least improve your chances slightly.:)

Pokemon1212

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Kanto,Johto, Hoenn, Sinoh, Unova
Normally one ban should teach you a lesson >_> but if its more than once im sorry but i dont think you will learn soon or ever. words are cheap though, actions speak louder

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Let's just close this for Heaven's sake. Obviously you aren't getting unbanned at the moment so there's no point to keeping this open. Here's what I want you to do, listen to Valk's words, reflect on how you screwed up, and how you'll do better. Think about whom you hurt and how you'll make it up to them. Key word: Reflect. That's my speech, White out.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Lapi5Lazuli said:
~Vouch~ i think he has learnt

but he probably shouldnt be able to donate ever again.
I think he should be able to donate ALL THE TIME.
Getting the perks for doing so is a totally different thing though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)