[Merchandise] Craftblock t-shirt!

Timmy9997

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Australia
Craftblock t-shirts are officially available. Go here to purchase: http://www.redbubble.com/people/mitzpicz/works/11575487-keep-calm-and-play-craftblock

This design is also available in the following options:
T-Shirt
Organic t-shit
Girly t-shirt
Girly organic t-shirt
V-neck
3/4 shirt
Long sleeve
Hoodie pullover
Hoodie zipper

Unfortunately the prices are quite high and craftblock only gets a small margin of that price, but hey you'll be supporting craftblock AND you get a cool shirt! Also comes in a variety of colours and sizes!

I'm going to work on getting a couple more designs going but if you have any ideas be sure to let me know :)

P.S Just to make sure people don't think I'm doing this for my own gain, I don't get any of the profit ;) Although it is on my redbubble account (You can check out my other works), I get an email when a purchase is made and then make a note of how much the profit was (Profit varies depending on county, product etc etc) and then once the money comes through, I send it to Kawohi. So don't go thinking you're giving me money cause you're not ;)

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Awesome! I'm gonna look at getting the Hoodie, looks cool :D

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Really Good Shirt! Would Recommend :D Feels good, looks good! Goo Colour Variety :D

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
I just got my hoodie and I never want to take it off, it's super soft and lightweight yet at the same time very warm, I highly recommend getting one if you have the money to spare c:
I got the navy large (I normally get hoodies a few sizes too big) zipper hoodie and it's amazing. Thanks for making this available, Timmy c:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)