Me and ElementWrath

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
I didn't expect this turn of events to occur. I'll summarize the turn of events we has before this moment.
When I first left CB on hiatus, ElementWrath added me on Steam. I asked if he played TF2, and lo and behold, he was a trader. 4 buds worth of items in his backpack, about 170$ USD equivalent. This was quite impressive, it dwarfed my 2.2 bud (90$ backpack).
However, ElementWrath liked to boast about his backpack.. a lot. I didn't hear the end of it between his bragging and insulting my backpack. It took about a month before I could not talk to him normally. One day, I told him, "I'm getting real sick of your s**t," after he once again insulted my 'poorness'.
He blocked me, and we have not communicated since. Do not expect me to communicate, punish, or even acknowledge ElementWrath. I felt like this problem should be addressed as soon as possible, in order to prevent confusion.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
oh ok so from what I understand, youve had a kinda run in with him from the past. Things are still sensitive towards him. And youre giving us the upper in regards to how you will treat him.? Ok thank you for letting us know, I appreciate it :) helps me understand how you will be towards him.

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Wait what? Is this backpack a tangible item? I'm so confused haha. I wouldn't straight up ignore him. If he is doing something that is wrong, you still need to actively do something about that, not just ignore it. I know you may not want to, but that's life.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
xInZaxx said:
Wait what? Is this backpack a tangible item? I'm so confused haha. I wouldn't straight up ignore him. If he is doing something that is wrong, you still need to actively do something about that, not just ignore it. I know you may not want to, but that's life.
A backpack is your inventory for items in Team Fortress 2. I'm not "choosing" to ignore him, he's the one who blocked me in the first place. If he feels the need to communicate with me he is free to do so.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Ignoring a problem is a good way to make it worse usually. At the very least, it just doesn't do anything to resolve the problem. Which is not a good idea. It's like leaving a dirty dish in the sink because you don't wanna wash it. It's just going to sit there and get nastier and nastier. Wash your dirty dishes right away so they don't get bad. ;)

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Ignoring a problem is a god way to make it worse usually. At the very least, it just doesn't do anything to resolve the problem. Which is not a good idea.  It's like leaving a dirty dish in the sink because you don't wanna wash it. It's just going to sit there and get nastier and nastier. Wash your dirty dishes right away so they don't get bad. ;)
I'm not ignoring a problem. When ElementWrath blocked me, it prevented my communications with him. He didn't want to talk to me, and obviously still doesn't. It isn't even a problem, I don't need to be friends with him.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)