mbuster running for presi- ambassador!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

mbuster2

your fun friendly (not) evil dude:)
Crafter
Nov 20, 2016
hi! im mbuster2 and im in the 13-18 age bracket. I am running for ambassador to help the server grow nicer and more fun than it already is. Before the server reset i was an artisan which was the best rank behind the baron rank. Ive been with craft block for 2 ish 3 maybe years with a 3 month downtime period due to summer vacation at the beach with my family.
I really think you should consider me for ambassador and give me a chance. I will try not to be to bossy but not let people just spam or troll other players. On the topic of me being on
the server... during the week days i have school so ill be on later in the day so i can focus on my homework project etc. and on weekends ill be on for a large chunk of the day. And if i feel that someone should be banned i will tell a moderator or up about the player. This is my second time trying for ambassador so i hope all goes well. cya guys soon! (more below in comments)
Also, This app was temp. closed for multiple reasons, if u have vouched allready, post it lower in the app,

1538264046215.png
WATCH MY HOUSE, TRANSFORM!!!!!!!

1539822520423.png

Last edited:

mbuster2

Crafter
Nov 20, 2016
just to clarify when ill be on... week days 7-10 pm weekends 10am-12 1pm-7pm CT

feel free to comment if i have something wrong or right

Last edited:

Lil_Joosh

I'm annoying
Supporter
Crafter
Jul 5, 2014
QLD, Australia
I think you fit the role of an amby, you're a great role model for the server. But, did you just join back only recently? That's not important tho. Do you think it's too early for you to be applying for Amby when you just joined back? Really try to convince us why you need to be amby and how do you stand out from other players. :) So far your description sounds vague; not really unique.

Do you have a motive/reason for being an amby? Did someone/something inspire you to be an Amby? Is your goal just to rank up or to help the community? And how else will you provide assistance to the community?

Just my suggestions to improve your application. :) It just looks pretty empty; to me anyway.

Hope my suggestions help :)

Feel free to take my suggestions or not. :) Love you b <3

mbuster2

Crafter
Nov 20, 2016
I think you fit the role of an amby, you're a great role model for the server. But, did you just join back only recently? That's not important tho. Do you think it's too early for you to be applying for Amby when you just joined back? Really try to convince us why you need to be amby and how do you stand out from other players. :) So far your description sounds vague; not really unique.

Do you have a motive/reason for being an amby? Did someone/something inspire you to be an Amby? Is your goal just to rank up or to help the community? And how else will you provide assistance to the community?

Just my suggestions to improve your application. :) It just looks pretty empty; to me anyway.

Hope my suggestions help :)

Feel free to take my suggestions or not. :) Love you b <3

thx for the tips!!!

1. why do i have a reason to be amby? well in general i am just a helpful person and generous (unless u take my gold). i want to help lower rank players come to craftblock at say how awsome it is cause of the awsome help and start they got. i also had a motive to try before but it failed and now i am more determined than ever to get this rank.

2. I admit i rejoined recently but i noticed there are alot of newer players and staff out there. Mainly pioneers.. i really want to answer any question they have for them and give them a jump start to really get going on this server.

3. my MAIN motive: the main reason i set up this app is cause when i played as an artisan.. the server was full of players.. packed... i had to get champ to join the full servers... but now severs are 12/200 7/200.... ect. with the help of other ambassadors and staff we can all make this server go back to its old days and even beyond. but to do that we need motive.. and i am ready to show that i will commit to this server.

THX jooosh :)

Last edited:

Tazboi

Staff member
CB Mod
Supporter
Crafter
Oct 2, 2017
No vouch as of right now. Ambassador population is pretty healthy as it is, no offense to you or your application.

Piglover1355

Ambassador
Supporter
Crafter
PigLover1355
PigLover1355
Elite
Aug 22, 2014
U.S.
No vouch didn't use template and seems a little rushed. Also like Taz said we are pretty good on Ambassadors.

KingBoomYT

Crafter
HammySnacc
HammySnacc
Elite
Aug 13, 2017
hi! im mbuster2 and im in the 13-18 age bracket. I am running for ambassador to help the server grow nicer and more fun than it already is. Before the server reset i was an artisan which was the best rank behind the baron rank. Ive been with craft block for 2 ish 3 maybe years with a 3 month downtime period due to summer vacation at the beach with my family.
I really think you should consider me for ambassador and give me a chance. I will try not to be to bossy but not let people just spam or troll other players. On the topic of me being on
the server... during the week days i have school so ill be on later in the day so i can focus on my homework project etc. and on weekends ill be on for a large chunk of the day. And if i feel that someone should be banned i will tell a 0moderator or up about the player. This is my second time trying for ambassador so i hope all goes well. cya guys soon! (more below in comments)

You should really move the list (that you replied to joosh) to your actual application, other than that, vouch! :eek:

View attachment 6225

mbuster2

Crafter
Nov 20, 2016
im kinda more confident cuz we only have 3 ambys right now so, every vouch helps hammy ^-^
(shop at lottery)

NintendoFrosty

The Frosty Musician
Staff member
Owner
CB Admin
Top Poster Of Month
Jul 26, 2014
After review with staff, we do not feel you are ready for ambassador yet.

Thank you for your time, and please feel free to reapply in a month when you feel you have improved!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)