Status
Not open for further replies.

bestmanforthejob

Crafter
Dec 26, 2013
Player Name: Bestmanforthejob

Current Rank: trusted

How long have you been on CraftBlock?: 9 months to a year

Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: I all ways wanted to be ambassador and I have never been banned. I also have not been on recently but I will be on more often. I also have done a huge build and I always happy to help people when they need it. Also I all most know everyone on the server. Also I would like to help people when they need it and to help mods.

So I hope you vouch for me

SpindlyBaton98

A Sans-Sational Experience.
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
United Kingdom
xboxdvr.com
RE: i want to be ambassador

I vouch

You've been here for almost a full year without anyone making a single complaint against you.
Mentioning that you have never been banned is honestly a great record and im glad people are keeping in.

Again, you'd make a good Ambass, Vouch!

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany

Very little detail and I rarely see u on. Pluse, the title sound quite demanding

ale700

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013

Zombie_Pigman said:
Very little detail and I rarely see u on.
 ZP timezones may be different. Which is why you don't see people on.

I vouch, you're a great guy with some good builds. You're a regular player.
When I'm on I usually see you, maybe as Zp suggested you could add some more detail to your app :p

But yeah, good luck!

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)

Best, I'd vouch for you, but there's only two sentences describing why you should be Ambassador. I think "adding a little more" is quite the understatement. I definitely would trust you with the powers, though. Just add why you should be Ambassador, and then I'll vouch. Don't be afraid to sell it :D.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
RE: can I be ambassador

Just look at the other accepted ambass threads, or the ones that are still open. That's what I would expect for most apps, if you can get more, I may change my mind

dudeman87

Crafter
Jan 25, 2014

I second ZOMBIE_PIGMAN_ and Chiplover2 that your app is too short. I made an app recently that 12-15 lines long and have been on CB for 1 1/2 years and was rejected permission of ambassador. Thirdly, "can I have ambassador" kind of explains why I'm not vouching.
~My sincerest apologies.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia

You have always been a active player and haven't cause much trouble, I'm gonna keep my vouch pending... Cause there's like 20 other people applying too. And it's been a couple of weeks.. None have got it yet.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast

I do think you should add more detail. I'm not trying to be a jerk, I just think more people will trust you with this rank and will vouch if you have a longer description worth reading. :D

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???

as the others have said, you do need more detail, but i'll vouch anyways just because zom didnt with no reason other than little detail :)
youre a good player and youre as active as you can be, i see you on a lot more lately and i really think youre ambas material, i may be wrong (as i am most of time) but i have a good feeling that you are and wont abuse your perks or use your rank to be a dick.
:nyan good luck best:nyan​

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013

I vouch, he is very friendly player and trustworthy person. Good Luck!

Dec 31, 2013

I vouch, he deserves this rank, after all, he's the best man for the job. Haha, no? K.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???

37polar56 said:
he deserves this rank
no one deserves a rank
i dont deserve trusted,you dont deserve gold,mat dosent deserve royal,thags doesnt deserve ambassador,no one deserves anything
you can earn things, like i earned trusted, or you can buy things, but you cant deserve things.
best has earned my trust and my vouch,he earned your vouch, he earned some vouches, does that mean he deserves ambassador? no, he doesnt, earning and deserving are different things, please learn that no one deserves anything but death and love on this planet.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia

Everyone deserves the chance to go for a Rank. Please, stay on Subject.

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself

MonochromePony said:
37polar56 said:
he deserves this rank
no one deserves a rank
i dont deserve trusted,you dont deserve gold,mat dosent deserve royal,thags doesnt deserve ambassador,no one deserves anything
you can earn things, like i earned trusted, or you can buy things, but you cant deserve things.
best has earned my trust and my vouch,he earned your vouch, he earned some vouches, does that mean he deserves ambassador? no, he doesnt, earning and deserving are different things, please learn that no one deserves anything but death and love on this planet.
I...I.... I don't? :'( jks XD Mono's completely right tho. Don't use the word "deserve" for future reference

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)

MonochromePony said:
37polar56 said:
he deserves this rank
no one deserves a rank
earning and deserving are different things, please learn that no one deserves anything but death and love on this planet.
I agree with Mono. Deserving is like an entitlement without even doing anything towards it, like a prince on his way to the throne. He's of the royal blood, so he's gonna be king no matter what. Earning is when you work towards something; I work to keep my grades up. You aren't born into good grades. You work for them. If I slouch for a second, then my grades'll slouch too. Think of it that way. 

SamDaManNz100 said:
Everyone deserves the chance to go for a Rank.
This I agree with too. :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)