Marshal's Introduction!

Prudence

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
What Kind of Question Is This?
Hey everyone, since I have been back for some time, and I am applying for Ambassador. I just thought I might make a new introduction for some of you that do not know me! Personally I love to see new friendly faces, never hurts to know more people and have more friends far and wide.

I'll start off talking about where I have grown up at! ^_^

Currently I live in Texas, I do not have any intentions on ever leaving cause I freaking love Texas. I grew up in Eastland County, kinda in the heart of Texas but not exactly. But I grew up in the town of Eastland went to school there my first 3 years moved to the rival school of Eastland, Cisco. In which I met the greatest people but the school not so great. But a cool thing is that, this year Cisco actually won State Champs for 2A in football. Pretty neat right? But anyways.

I had moved back to Eastland 1 year later, stayed there until my 7th grade year, and was very shunned in sport's by the coaches in parents. Some of you may not know but if you have seen one of those towns, where people can only "Start" or actually be part of the team if their PARENTS are well known in the community. My parents were not, so I came home one day telling my parents I want to move to a different school. So I finished the year in Eastland and move to the amazing VERY SMALL town I am at now.

Ranger, a very very VERY small town. But the town used to be huge believe it or not and famous. Known for helping win WWI because of the huge oil boom they had. Neat I know! But the school everyone is my friend and the teachers love me. My freshman year comes and I am starting on Varsity as a Cornerback and back-up QB. We had a terrible season that year but this year will be different. Me and my cousin Landen will both be starting at Half-Back & Full-Back. Both running back spots, so I will be able to block for my family and same for him. I start in sports on everything, also I'm the fastest person in the school! ;3 and my Freshman year I got called by 7 college recruiters for my outstanding Track performance. I made it to state FR year but I had been taken out due to an injury during football season that got to me. So I did not get to participate in the State Meet, but I was told I would have won State in the 400m dash. ^_^

But here I am now doing powerlifting and recovering from my injury. Taking physical therapy and ice baths. (Worse thing ever) I can not put any weight on my left leg besides my own. I'm beginning to run again but I won't be able to Squat or Deadlift for powerlifting I do go to the weight room everyday but all I can do is work upper body. Which I have improved greatly on. Being able to Bench 225 now and Over Head Press 135, and track season is in 5 weeks. Sadly and I'm not even ready for it.

Sorry guy's won't be talking about CB just yet. ;3

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Hello Marshal, nice to meet you :) Nice little introduction, hope you recover from your injury.

Prudence

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
My best for the 400m is 44 seconds flat, I ran the 200 wasn't so good at it and did the 4x4 relay. Usually had a time of 45 Seconds. Also did High Jump. my best was 5'6.

Prudence

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Lol thats interesting also, you always get better just work at it I promise! :) I used to be the weakest kid I knew lol. Now I'm about the most athletic I have ever seen. :3 Practice and practice.

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Ya baseball is just one of those sports that i like and is fun and i play (jv) but its not my favorite thing. If i were better i dont know how much more i would enjoy it haha

FlyingRat102

Bucket hat enthusiast
Crafter
Dec 18, 2013
Arizona, USA
Matx490 said:
Ya baseball is just one of those sports that i like and is fun and i play (jv) but its not my favorite thing. If i were better i dont know how much more i would enjoy it haha
Trust me, you probably have the talent for baseball. All you need to do is work your arse off and make a name for yourself out there so people know who you are and you may get some scholarship opportunities :).

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Hey Marshal! Good to see you back in action on CB again! :D I didn't get one of those sports references, but I'm glad that you included the extra parts for those of us who don't care about sports and know nothing of them. Haha But, it's awesome to hear that you're top of the class in those departments. It's not awesome that you're injured though.

The good thing about the human body is it's ability to repair itself if you treat it correctly. Like, hurting your leg, use it more. Build it back up. Which it sounds like you're doing. So great! :D Get your leg back into shape soon. But not too soon. That could make it worse. D: Haha You'll be fine. Anyway, see you around, Booger-face! :p

Prudence

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Lol thanks Valk and will do! ^_^ M

atx its not a sissy position actually, just think of it as a position where not most people are good at which makes you unique I used to be QB lol Its fun but trust me the QB is one of the players hit the most in football so there's no sissy about it as long as you can take it.

Lking you shush just cause your tall don't mean nuffin! :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)