Status
Not open for further replies.

Prudence

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
What Kind of Question Is This?
PLEASE ACTUALLY READ! Thank you.

Marshal_Blades for Ambassador.

Also please read the whole application...

Before we start I would like to say, yes I know that it is a little early for this. But I will explain why I am applying so out of the blue, so to say.

But first of all If anyone here is vouching for me please. When you vouch for a someone applying for ambassador it's preferred for the individual to share a good memory they had with the person applying! So Please take not.

I.) First off as some of you may know, there are MANY, MANY players playing now. You may see 50+ players daily, and on a good day the server will most likely hit its max slot set. So with so many players, will need more help.

II.) If I am promoted to Ambassador that's one more person that can help out people whom are in need. You may have not seen me active as I used to be once upon a time. But I Promise to you that I am getting way more active, I go to school and start drawing stuff about Craftblock all the time. When I get home my first thing I do is jump on the computer and look at the forums. Then I jump on the server, and get freaking surprised at the mass quantities of people there are.

III.) I do know that I used to be a Moderator, and a dang good and active one from what I have heard from users. Many people say that they miss me as moderator, they missed me in general really. But just because I was Moderator before, I wish to not be treated any special then the next person.

IV.) Also I know that I may not know the new people whom have joined recently, and like Lking said. I need to stay a bit more to get to know the community. Even though you will never really "know" the community truly. Because it is always changing.

V.) Even though I do need to get to know the community more. Being Ambassador would help reach out, and help the newcomers and people who need help. It would also help me get to know the newcomers more, in this way. So either way Ambassador or not I will get to know the newcomers, but a more efficient way would be getting to know them as Ambassador.

P.S. I will not think different of anyone or the server if I am denied Ambassador. I have been with this server so long its my family basically. I am really glad I have joined this freaking amazing community and I am very proud of everyone in it, I'm proud of how far we have come and how far we shall go. Viva La CraftBlock! ;)

If you personally think I should add more information I gladly will!

I will also add the vouchers below on a list.

Voucher's: SamDaManz100, Thags2000, Ileel, Matx490, ghfjk99, Ben4900, eXhound, GMAN0159, JagSwag2014, Uu_Valkyre_uU, Mths, Michaelsurfs, Babfish, AmirAti, Holy_Rabbitz, Ryno314, Austin0525, UNL33SH3D101, Kelsea181, MinnieManiac, Crazyboy983.

I Just want to say, thank you oh so very much to everyone who will or has vouched for me!

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Marshal, you are a Trustworthy and Active Player. You were once Mod, so means you fit this job. I Vouch~!

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
Au contraire, my rat flinging friend! I think Marsh is getting back on the CB train, and is trustworthy as proven when he was mod, and fun to play with!
Out of the blue... heh I see what you did there...
one time marsh and I got into a very deep convo about Eminem XD that was a fun time
I VOUCH! REASOINS ABOVE! PEACE!

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
Florida
Marshal is an amazing player, never seen someone like him. I see all these people going for ambassador, but if anyone really deserves it, it's Marshal :) (no offense to anyone else)
I 100% Vouch for this man!

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
I vouch. Everyone pretty much said it but ill say it again. Marshal is a very great player. He is friendly, trustworthy, and helpful. He has proven himself as mod before so ambassador should be great for him. Good luck :D

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Vouch, very trustworhy, and friendly

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Vouch! Marshal is a great player, and a very trustworthy one. He fits this rank (AGAIN!) very well, and truly has earned this rank. Good luck, my friend!

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
I'll vouch for ya. ;)

You've been very helpful on the server, even when you weren't part of staff. That says a good bit about you. You're one of the funniest guys on the server, I'll give ya that. :p

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Good guy. Great player. Very helpful. So I'll say...

[img=500x350]http://i.imgur.com/Dwp7Dun.jpg[/img]

Prudence

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
What Kind of Question Is This?
Thanks everyone! XD Freaking Valk, love the vouch makes me feel special. Lol also Jag now that I realized your name has 2014 in it and it is 2014... I'm sorry to say you have to expire soon. :/

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Marshal, you are great friend. As you said you have been Mod. This means you know how most of the stuff works. You know that a Mod can be very happy to get the help from an ambassador if it is needed.

I think you deserve this rank and I will vouch for you :)

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
I vouch for marshal. If anyone here is going to dedicate effort into making cb community a better place, it's marshal. Good luck!

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
If I remember correctly, he was mentioned as "The Detective" once. And he has some first hand taste of moderating on a server, I would say that he will be a very good ambassador.

So therefore a babbing vouch

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Marshal_Blades said:
I was a detective of many kinds!
I even snapped a photo of him on one of his cases. Here it is.
[img=333x411]http://www.birthday-party-ideas-101.com/images/BatmanCostume7.jpg[/img]
And he also sometimes works with a partner.
[img=333x333]http://halloweencostumes.costumestore.com/101718_01_Lg.jpg[/img]
And they go up against some pretty mean kids. 
[img=333x250]http://stwww.geekexchange.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/03/scoundrel-mites.jpg[/img]
Look at that kid on the right! He looks crazy! :p lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)