Marshal_Blades Whitelist

Status
Not open for further replies.

Prudence

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
What Kind of Question Is This?
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Player Name: Marshal_Blades[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Why do You Want to Join?: I want to get the feel of vanilla but not by myself.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Play on other CraftBlock servers?: <Yes/No>[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Which servers?: <CraftBlock, NanoBlock>[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on CraftBlock: <If applicable>Royal[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Rank on NanoBlock: <If applicable>N/A[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Have you been banned from any of our servers?:  Nope.[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]If so, When? Why? How many times?: N/A[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]THIS SECTION OF TEMPLATE FOR DONORS ONLY. DOES NOT APPLY TO PLAYERS WHO HAVE NOT DONATED.[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Which server(s) have you donated to?: Craftblcok[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What donor rank did you donate for?: Royal[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]What was your rank prior to donating?: Mod[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]How long have you had your donor rank?: 4 Months?[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Have you upgraded your donor rank? If so, to what rank?: N/A[/font]

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
It doesn't really matter how many applications you make, you'll never get accepted. No one even talks about the server anymore :l It's always got no one on when I look at it.

IshrkI

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Sam, just stop posting your negativity all over the forums.

As for Marshall;
You have been with the community for a very long time without ever (as I can recall ) having had any incidents indicating that we have reason not to trust you. You are also a very friendly and mature player. I would be happy to have you on the server. :)

I vouch!

T

Tazboi

Marshall has shown extreme kindness to me (and many other players, as far as I can see) and has shown his responsibility through his time has mod. I'll vouch :)

Kaylawilcoxen14

Crafter
Jun 2, 2014
Marshal is in all a very kind player to all. Not once have I saw him cause a mishap. I'd like to see you on choco, I vouch :)

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Well as I said, I will accept you :p I totally forgot to do it yesterday so I will addyou when I get home... If I can remember it x.x

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)