Man There Are Too Many Of These

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Recently, I've taken a good hard look at myself, I always criticize my brother about being on the computer way too much, when in reality, I am. I decided I'm gonna take a good long break from Minecraft. I'm going into high school, trying out for every sport team, I need an hour+ to study, I'm trying to get my volunteer hours in, trying to make time to spend with my brother, and still trying to get close to the girl who's captured my heart. Unfortunately, Minecraft just doesn't fit into this equation anymore, I will still check the forums regularly however. The past 7 months have been amazing, I've enjoyed every minute on Craftblock and I wish you all the best. I'm growing up, moving on. Thank you all, and as @Uu_Valkyre_uU would say, Have fun and be excellent!

Sincerely,

WhiteNnerdy23

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Ok, took another look at myself, and then decided, no way I'm giving up Minecraft, you guys are like my second family! How could I just give up Minecraft? I am going to take a break though, and I will definitely be less active once September comes, but I will still come on ;) Fyi: I am DYING to try Civblock :p

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
Thank goodness your staying. For all seriousness. Your still young. Minecraft doesn't change you in anyway unless your real adicted like 24/7. When it comes to school being on. 2 hours a day should do. And when exams come and the end of the term ( or what ever you do in America) being offline for the 2 months is best

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Mate, if you left, I would fly over to America and torture you until you got back on CraftBlock. No way in hell you're leaving, yo ass staying here :D

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Sam, if you do, come get me, we'll go tie him to a chair together and make him play it! Haha But seriously, education is one of the most important things in life. You will never stop learning. Unless you're dead, or just reject everything you hear, see, or read. Haha But it's okay to take breaks. Moderation is recommended with everything in life. Except fun, happiness, kindness, and love. Max out your stats in those, and you'll be Excellent! ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)