Malanie!

Status
Not open for further replies.
MissRedPanda

MissRedPanda

Why the hell is she RED panda if she's ORANGE!?
Crafter
Mar 29, 2015
MURICA
  • MissRedPanda

MissRedPanda

player:Malanie
Current Rank: Citizen
why they should be designer: Malanie is awesome. xD let's get into a bit more depth. Malanie is an awesome builder and player. We've seen things from her in build comps, and scattered around the world (also in Coloured's town). Malanie does not infact have creative which adds to this awesome-ness. All of her builds are from survival and still pack a punch with amazing detail and interiors. I have seen a couple of her builds and they are 100% fabulous. She defainitley has my vouch and suggestion!
2qiwdtt.png
2whmv0i.png
zsn2og.png
2m6ww91.png
As far as I see this, there is amazing potential in Malanie, and I would love to watch her grow and make the server more absolutely fabulous place. Can't wait to see what amazing things she can make with creative. Best of luck! -Red <3

Last edited:
Angeleem

Angeleem

Tay is bae 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Under Jag's bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http
  • Angeleem

Angeleem

I would like to see her have more of a variety in her builds, something other than a house or barn. Even though they are really well built, anyone can build those kind of structures. To me, they don't quite stand out as an extraordinary build that you would see other people of this rank do, maybe spice it up a bit and then maybe :)? vouch pending

Edit: after more pictures of builds were added I'm seeing some hella potential in her, so vouch!

noahandreas

noahandreas

Crafter
Jan 10, 2016
  • noahandreas

noahandreas

I think Malanie is a trustworthy person and a good builder, I loved their last build comp from the film UP. I really like the shape of your builds however I would like to see more detail on your builds, e.g, The roof of the house in the last picture needs more detail and shouldn't be so tall in the centre.

For now my vouch is neutral, but if I see change it will certainly be +1.
Good luck! :)

Meow_Im_A_Duck

Meow_Im_A_Duck

au revoir mes amigos
Crafter
Sep 26, 2015
Land of the Tea
  • Meow_Im_A_Duck

Meow_Im_A_Duck

Malanie is an awesome builder, and that's a fact noone can deny! :D She's a great person overall, super friendly and trustworthy, she deserves designer for sure and can be trusted with creative mode too! A bit more detailing could be nice, I don't think we've seen the full extent of her abilities so far!
But nevertheless, I vouch because I know she can do it, and good luck Mal! :awesome::awesome::awesome:

Malanie

Malanie

"Malfunction"
Crafter
Jan 26, 2016
Constant Anxiety, USA
  • Malanie

Malanie

Here are some more pictures of my builds:

1. Public Farms (Currently working on) in PlainsNM2; includes farms, (obviously) barn, watermill/windmill combo, small well, and in-the-process colonial farm house. Smaller things include two tractors, scarecrows, custom trees (some) pond, bridges, and boating dock. Coordinates: X: 7828 Y: 64 Z: -8586

2. First House/ Starter House: This house was my first house and build EVER on the server :) It is located in ColouredSomewhat's town, and includes many rooms, completely furnished. Coordinates: X: 24795 Y: 66 Z: 15793

3. Public Mines in WildWarp1: This was my second build on the CraftBlock server. It is a public mine open to whomever desires to use it. It has been used multiple times, and I have even received a compliment and thank you on it :) Coordinates: X: 27765 Y: 63 Z: 5831

Although it is still early in the game for me, I do appreciate MissRedPanda suggesting me and hope to be promoted. With Designer I want to continue to help out in the community, including more public builds in Warps. With CraftBlock already being a beautiful environment all over, I hope to contribute to the beauty (if that is even possible :) :p) Even if I don't get promoted to Designer, I will still continue to build my heart out and continue building for the community :)

Last edited:
ayykitty

ayykitty

oh
Crafter
Jun 26, 2015
Sweden
  • ayykitty

ayykitty

I vouch for Malanie.

Mal is very kind and her builds is awesome.

Good luck <3

MissGrace

MissGrace

The one and only Lovely Dove =D
Crafter
Sep 19, 2015
  • MissGrace

MissGrace

Pfffft I'm soooo late at vouching for Malanie <3 I love Mal's builds they show much detail, she recently got trusted too. I 100% vouch for Malanie because she can make many different styles she just might not have screenshots of 'all' of them. She would be amazing as Designer she also kinda has her own style in a way. It's not only her exterior that blows your mind away if you get a glance at her interior it's also amazing. Malanie is an amazing person and she builds some of the most beautiful builds I"ve seen. I sure hope you get it Mal. :)

Hollybeth

Hollybeth

Bang and the dirt is gone !
Crafter
Apr 16, 2015
Asda cleaning aisle
  • Hollybeth

Hollybeth

I vouch for Mal , her builds are awesome and her public farm looks adorable especially for being built in survival ! She's a lovely person and I know that's irrelevant for designer but just thought I'd point it out lol XD . Good luck Mal I think you'd do a great job.

iessjca

iessjca

(っ˘ڡ˘ς)
Staff member
Owner
CB Admin
Crafter
Nov 15, 2014
Long Island
  • iessjca

iessjca

oh god how did I wait this long to vouch for someone w/ such amazing skillz especially considering she did all of this in ////survival////

Malanie is a clear shoe-in for Designer... give her creative and I'm sure she'll blow all of our socks off :awesome::leftbuddy::nyan

Bloebls

Bloebls

(ノº _ º )ノ┬─┬
Crafter
Sep 6, 2014
Belgium
  • Bloebls

Bloebls

I like these builds! Malanie has a creativity second to none and I think she could - as 6bae said - blow our socks off when she is not limited by survival anymore. You go Mal!

T

Thomastommygun

Redstone engineer
Crafter
May 21, 2015
Athens, Greece
  • T

Thomastommygun

malanie i vouch for you, your buildings show good detail and efford and i mostly i like the colours you use and all this in survival , good luck malanie

Malanie

Malanie

"Malfunction"
Crafter
Jan 26, 2016
Constant Anxiety, USA
  • Malanie

Malanie

Finally updating this thing because some might say I have been "inactive" in the builds :p But the truth is....I am waiting for the map update so I don't have to worry about moving a lot of my builds and I can be inspired by the terrain to hopefully and eventually start my own Jorvik :cool: however...I have been spending all of my time on Skyblock! :p I am absolutely in love with it and obviously can't get enough of it :) I have been building around "medieval" themed stuff since that is what the spawn reminds me of and ColouredSomewhat kind of started already on the island :D I try to make all of my builds functional, so each of them either has a story or purpose. Because these are on skyblock, I obviously cannot add coords, however because I am so active, I'm sure you can log on and find me and see them for yourself! And because this week is my spring break, you can expect much more later this weekend ;)

This was my house to get away from the mobs, just starting out and all. It is also where I keep my diamonds ;)

This ship was inspired by the island's absence of loot and food :') It has a fully functional AFK-able fish farm under, and 6ae, Colored, and I haven't starved to death sense. May I note that it is also complete with a Colombian Sail? xD

This is our mini storage room. Not much to it, but great in front of the ship :D

The idea of this island is a small yet very valuable and functional town. Due to limited space, we have put builds extremely close to one another, so please enjoy these screenshots on top of Coloured's house xD It was EXTREMELY difficult to get this into one picture, so I hope you don't mind it being split up. This is one of our two towers on the island. We use this to shoot mobs from when we are being ambushed by them, which seems to be quite frequently :') I will also note for this that this is all pulled together by a Colombian Flag xD (this is kind of our inside joke so it is used as much as possible in our builds)

These two tents are located in the "outskirts" of the town, and were mainly built to add a little color into our green and brown world. They are often used for smelting, sleeping, and storage; and may even be where I keep Nemo, receiving him from my "Warrior" rank kit xD

The second tower on the island (and my most recent project) is a spawn tower to have a safe separated island from the mobs when spawning into the island. I have yet to add flags and a few details, however I was SUPER anxious to add these onto my app :) There is a one-wide gap in between this and the actual island, preventing mobs from jumping on, yet is still very easy for players to jump to and from. The gap leads to instant death, so if you DO decide to join me to see for yourself, please be mindful of this as you spawn in :cool:

Thank you for your time. I appreciate anyone who has already vouched and future vouchers <3 I definitely will be adding more into not only this island, but this app as well...so stay updated ;)

C

ColouredSomewhat

(custom titles are overrated)
Crafter
Jun 24, 2015
Arizona
  • C

ColouredSomewhat

I vouch for Malanie. She is very talented, and had a lot of nifty touches on her builds. I have always seen her as a responsible player, and she can easily achieve much more with unlimited recources. I love that ship by the way. Nicely done. ;)

asacavanagh

asacavanagh

Breaker and Fixer of the things!
Supporter
Oct 21, 2014
Sydney, Australia
  • asacavanagh

asacavanagh

:approved:

Have fun!

Please be sure to read the Contributor Code of Conduct as a lot of the same rules apply to designers :)

Status
Not open for further replies.