making land

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
so i need to make thousands of blocks of land over the ocean and was wondering if there's a fast way to make this. i got creative mode and that's what i been using so far.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Creative, and maybe lots and lots of help :p

I'd volunteer, but I won't be able to get on for a couple weeks.

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
wasnt there a bridge sign or something or does that not work anymore?

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
ankle_biter said:
Archi world, try to get a hold of a free architect to use snap something, or world edit if you want
well im not in archi world or sure how to get there and my build is it the normal world. also people with we cant we for people without i think.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Architects can w.e. for Designers last I checked :)
I could be completely wrong though, but I'm pretty sure xD

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
im making my town in the normal world so people can actually see it lol. already started and its looking good with just a simple port/bike way.

T

Tazboi

I w.e.'d a large grassy plot for Jesus, and I was wondering, is that against the Code of Conduct? Because kawohi was saying that Designer had about the same commands as diamond.

ankle_biter

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
A Cave in an undisclosed location
JESUSREAL said:
im making my town in the normal world so people can actually see it lol. already started and its looking good with just a simple port/bike way.
I am not being persistent or anything haha but anyone can visit archi world check the arch forum

JESUSREAL

Crafter
May 14, 2014
ankle_biter said:
JESUSREAL said:
I am not being persistent or anything haha but anyone can visit archi world check the arch forum
ye i read the architect section but nty lol maybe another time..maybe. as of now im busy with making this city and i wanna make it looks nice if i can.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)