Making a wiki

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
From time to time we have people complaining about not having enough money to afford a pstone. I know... Too bad.

Poor mono had put up with michaels excuses.
Ive just had another via private message.

I was gonna make a short wiki about the many ways on craftblock players can make money. But not titled like that.

Lol Ive been through the challenges they face when they break it and just wasted alot of money.  And needing to make money to buy another.
Heck it took me a long while to understand how to vote. Although if I were to join now, and read the voting info, I would know better.

The reason why Im posting it here is to save myself from embarrassment lol. As I have used links to make money going to three wikis already posted. Which is not allowed if I understood right. I wouldnt be explaining info already there but merely linking the player straight to it.
Something like this. Your thoughts people...

Money! Money! Money!
So you want to make money to buy that pstone to protect your home?
Or maybe more resources for building or whatever the case may be.

Here are 7 ways you can make money!

1. Voting
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-1420.html

2. Jobs
Type / jobs help. Learn what each job means, how to join it etc.
The more you work at a job, the more money you make, the more drops you get.  You could be making quite a few hundreds or thousands in 5 mins.

3. Selling to the server shop.  
Scroll about halfway down and look for Spawn Shops - Buying and Selling
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-21.html#section-shopping

4.  Player Shops
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-2142.html

5. Chest Shops.  Note: For Diamond and Royal ranks only.

6. Public or private chat. Advertising in the chat your items to sell or are wanting to buy.  Be sure not to spam. Nor to be begging for items. If a player tells you to stop, stop. You might want to ask players privately 
/tell name message or or /mail send name message.

7. Buy and trade shop.  This is a place you've built where players come to you to buy. It us only operated if the owner is in the shop.

Type      /money help    to learn the commands needed for money transactions.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I thought that was fixed? I do see people still making big pumpkin farms.

Lol little mischeif thought.

Changing whats happening to pumpkin to some other less brought item. I just realised.....
Pumpkins ..... ar7.... Pumpkins , nah lol i see its there for a purpose.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Ok so, hope people have had a read. Its had 13 views. But I hope its all good with the owners. If not Ill delete it.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
I was going through all the wikis, making a personal copy incase something happens and we lose all our info again, I realised Id never turned the page of Getting started and what do you know..

Earning a fortune

<<<<duhhh

So I added a link straight to it. Sorry art.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)