Made up my mind... royal app...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr0psh0t

Official Arsehole
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
I'll let you know when I find myself
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Name:[/font][font=Verdana, sans-serif] thags2000[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Rank: Ambassador[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif] [/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]Why do you want royal: I'm going to be completely honest. I've been overly jelly of my friend who have world edit. So, here I am, basically asking for it. It's a great tool, it's really useful, and overall it provides a more fun atmosphere to play in. That's basically what it boils down to.[/font]

What would your prefix be: Thinking something like &d[&4H&1elping&4H&1and&d] aka [HelpingHand]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]if that's too long,[/font]
[font=Verdana, sans-serif]&4[&aC&1pt &1S&awag&4] aka [Cpt Swag]

Other info: I've been a diamond donor before, so I at least have experience not abusing my creative. I've ridiculed a bunch of others on the server about their uses of world edit, and I'm aiming not to be a hypocrite. Thanks for reading. Thags out.[/font]

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i'll vouch for thagsy
hes an amazing friend and i think that having world edit would help him a lot, hes responsible enough to be amby and i'm sure he wont abuse world edit since hes been diamond in the past and is currently amby. I wish the best of luck to you thags! ^^

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I see SOMEBODY listens to me :p Seriously though, I vouch. You're a great friend and I am 100% positive you won't abuse World-Edit :) Of course if you do, your rear end is mine XD

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
If this is what he chooses to do, then I vouch. He's been here a hella long time, and has certainly gained mine and everyone else's trust on here. There's no question about that, really ;).
Good luck!

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Approved!

Donate at http://store.craftblock.me and click "All".

Once you're done, post on the forums so we can set you up with your custom prefix.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)