Ma Arena

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
The mob arena atm is very a good way for players to survive endless rounds right now. Players can survive up to 1,000 rounds without killing, or moving. RoyalArson was exploring and found a way to do it. He doesn't want players to use this to rank up on a lot of good items that aren't legit. He showed me a way to get up onto this and showed me a few others on how it was done. I am very happy that he showed me this so we can fix this problem I know this is in testing, but could we fix this somehow?

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
There's a leaf block that stands up, with vines. I can't say it all because I'm using a macbook pro. Screenshots are not possible on this. :/ A tree is a bit to close to the ground with vines on it. When you stand on a leaf block, you can jump to it and start climbing. Ta Da! free items, no work.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Haha me and gen was up all night trying to remove the "op spots". I'll take care of it when im on

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
ryno314 said:
There's a leaf block that stands up, with vines. I can't say it all because I'm using a macbook pro. Screenshots are not possible on this. :/ A tree is a bit to close to the ground with vines on it. When you stand on a leaf block, you can jump to it and start climbing. Ta Da! free items, no work.
Screenshots are possible. Sorry but I've never used a Mac and even I know how to do it. Hold the Fn key and press F2. The screenshot will be at ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/screenshots.

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Ar7ific1al said:
ryno314 said:
Screenshots are possible. Sorry but I've never used a Mac and even I know how to do it. Hold the Fn key and press F2. The screenshot will be at ~/Library/Application Support/minecraft/screenshots.
To get to Library, go into Finder and click the Help section at the top. In this search interface, type "library". The directory will pop up, and you can continue on your merry way.

Try this thing called Google if you have no idea how to take and get screenshots on a Mac. It's almost the same amount of difficulty as a Windows machine, so you have no excuse.

Oh, and you can mod too. Anything is possible.

Deadacc

Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
Thanks, here's the pic: http://imgur.com/pPx0iZb,79LycoM
Hopefully this will stop players from cheating. I'll look for other spots as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)