Lshort1

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]User(s) Banned: Lshort1[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Victim(s): DiamondHunter153[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Temporary or Permanent: Temp, 7d[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Incident: Messing up Diamond's farm, over 200 blocks[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Witnesses: /co i[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Previous Actions: [/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Screenshots: Required about 3 rollbacks, too quick for me to capture. Terribly sorry >.<[/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other Notes:[/font]

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Lshort1 said:
did you mean the farm under the town spawn i thought tat was public
As a general rule, if it isn't yours, don't break it. Unless it is explicitly stated somewhere on the farm that it's a public farm, you should ask someone about it before you do anything. And in the event that it is a public farm, you should be courteous and replant what you take.

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
Ar7ific1al said:
Lshort1 said:
did you mean the farm under the town spawn i thought tat was public
As a general rule, if it isn't yours, don't break it. Unless it is explicitly stated somewhere on the farm that it's a public farm, you should ask someone about it before you do anything. And in the event that it is a public farm, you should be courteous and replant what you take.

It actually is a public farms, but all the crops were replaced with melon stems :I

DiamondTitan814

Crafter
May 16, 2014
Hogwarts
I can't help until my vacation is over because I don't have my laptop ATM and my dad won't let me use his mac

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)

Minecraft Server List