Locking Item Frames?

adirrtymind

Crafter
Jun 29, 2014
I noticed at the First CraftBlockian Bank you have your frames locked. Trying to build a market in town, and would like to use picture frames.

Recently, and if any MOD reads this, please hit me up for details, a few item got stolen out of the frames - Diamond, Emerald, Gold, etc.

Is there any way I can get these locked in the town, or any command I don't know about that we have to do this?

Any help is appreciated. Send me a message here, or a  mail, or private message in game, as I normally have chat turned off.  Thanks!

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
RE: Locking Picture Frames?

Well no one except a few select people can place and break at the First CraftBlockian Bank, so that is why they are locked there I believe. But I do have two suggestions for lock ping item frames:

1.) PStone, plain and simple, protect the entire area no grief garunteed! I do believe people can still open doors, open unlocked chests, and right click unlocked signs, etc. inside the protected area.

2.) I don't know if this will work, but try placing a locked sign on the other side of the block the frame is on.

I would definitely recommend option one, and I don't even know if number two will work xD

I hope I was able to help! :)

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
RE: Locking Picture Frames?

I think the sign would work, since youc. Ant destroy the block the sign is on but then again i have no idea.

adirrtymind

Crafter
Jun 29, 2014
DiamondHunter153 said:
Well no one except a few select people can place and break at the First CraftBlockian Bank, so that is why they are locked there I believe. But I do have two suggestions for lock ping item frames:

1.) PStone, plain and simple, protect the entire area no grief garunteed! I do believe people can still open doors, open unlocked chests, and right click unlocked signs, etc. inside the protected area.

2.) I don't know if this will work, but try placing a locked sign on the other side of the block the frame is on.

I would definitely recommend option one, and I don't even know if number two will work xD

I hope I was able to help! :)
EDIT: Sun pointed out that I was calling the item by the incorrect name - I need a way to lock ITEM FRAMES, not picture frames. -.-

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
The item frames there aren't locked, they're protected with WorldGuard. Doing so for every single player would be extremely impractical, not to mention a lot of time and effort. LWC cannot lock entities. I tried to use LWC for locking item frames, and all it did was make permanent item frames which could not be removed no matter what. Not with WorldEdit, not by removing the block it was attached to... Permanent. As in, forever there. So... Sorry, nothing like this is happening.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)