lknappster's intro

lknappster

Crafter
Jan 30, 2014
Hello all! I'm lknappster! I'm 15, canadian, best friends with bigmountainbear and supper jacked about this server! It's such a friendly server and you all are always willing to lend a helping hand! I think this a fantastic quality for a server to have. I will be working constantly with bigmountainbear building some totally sweet medieval large scale builds. I'd really love to get to know everyone who is a part of this server. I love minecraft as a good way to express my architectural ideas. I am an extremely active person participating in multiple sports including hockey, squash, golf (shouldn't be a sport :D), tennis, badminton, and skiing. I would love to help anyone in need since you all help me so much.

The best day is a powder day!
lknappster

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Welcome to CraftBlock, Lknap! Even though I've already said this to you on Bears' intro, I'll say it again. :p Haha I look forward to seeing what you guys can do. I love large scale builds, exhibit A: /Spawn. :D I say, go big or go mine some more. Haha Be sure to post plenty of screenies in the Projects & Screenshots section too. See you around!

lknappster

Crafter
Jan 30, 2014
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Welcome to CraftBlock, Lknap! Even though I've already said this to you on Bears' intro, I'll say it again. :p Haha I look forward to seeing what you guys can do. I love large scale builds, exhibit A: /Spawn. :D I say, go big or go mine some more. Haha Be sure to post plenty of screenies in the Projects & Screenshots section too. See you around!
Thank you! will do!

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Awesome. Don't forget to check out the Wiki. It'll tell you anything and everything you want to know. ;)
http://craftblock.me/forum/forum-19.html

Babfish

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Somewhere over the Rainbow
And then there's me that only builds, small surprise elements on the map.
Should really changethe scale I'm building on, seeing all these people loving big buildings. :p

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
And then there is me who builds statues :p

Welcome to the server :D It isan awesome community and i love to see new people join! See you in game

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)