Lking's Introduction

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Hey there!

My IGN is @Lking846, but you can just call me Lking. I'm 12 years (Yes, 12. I'm young. :p) old and in 7th grade. I enjoy playing video games such as pokemon (Currently doing a Nuzlocke of Pokemon X), Zelda, anything nintendo pretty much. I also enjoy playing MC, mosty CraftBlock, but I also enjoy playing Survival Games with my friends! :D

I live in Georgia, where Winter is cold as f*ck and Fall, Spring, and Summer are hot as f*ck. XD I live with my mom, dad, and lil poodle named Lacey. >:3 I'm the kinda "close the curtains the sunlight burns" kinda kid, so you'll usually find me inside, playing video games. The town I live in is nice, there are the fair share of douchebags, but its nice. You can't go half a mile without seeing a pharmacy though. I also know @Ben4900 irl! (I introduced him to CB)

I enjoy watching the Mindcrackers (Etho ftw) and other youtubers like Tobuscus. My favorite all time nintendo game would have to be LOZ: SS.

I'm currently a mod on the main server, and I hope that I do my job well. I'm also a pokemon nerd, so I may make references to pokemon when I talk. You can usually find me on one of the servers, or on TeamSpeak, occasionally skype. Nice meeting you all!

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Lking846 said:
...I also know @Ben4900 irl! (I introduced him to CB)...
That's kinda funny because for some reason i remember meeting him way before even seeing you on the server XD

But anyway Hello Lking! :)

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
mths said:
Lking846 said:
That's kinda funny because for some reason i remember meeting him way before even seeing you on the server XD

Lking left for a couple months, but I stayed on.

Anyways, hello Lking!

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
nice to know more abut you mod butt!
god why are so many people younger than me more mature XD

Nayxerr

mths? I'm Nayxerr now!
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Ben4900 said:
mths said:
Lking846 said:

Lking left for a couple months, but I stayed on.

Anyways, hello Lking!
no no. I remember you from way before I even left the server for a few months :p

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Ben joined about 2 weeks after me mths... you must be thinking of a different Ben. :p

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Welcome to CraftBlock, Lking! Nice to meet you, for the first time ever. :p Haha

I was born in Marietta, GA. :) You don't know cold until you'e lived in Michigan, near Detroit. Or somewhere colder. lol We had a high of something like -18 F (-33.333333333333336 C) with wind-chill. Sucked! So much! I hate Winter! 

Michigan 2014. Lake Michigan Frozen over. :/

I want to move to Austin for a few different reasons. But mostly the warmth. Haha
Anyway, Check the sig. ;) ..............V

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Uu_VALKYRE_uU said:
Welcome to CraftBlock, Lking! Nice to meet you, for the first time ever. :p Haha

I was born in Marietta, GA. :) You don't know cold until you'e lived in Michigan, near Detroit. Or somewhere colder. lol We had a high of something like -18 F (-33.333333333333336 C) with wind-chill. Sucked! So much! I hate Winter! I want to move to Austin for a few different reasons. But mostly the warmth. Haha
Anyway, Check the sig. ;) ..............V
Would it be to Keep Austin Wierd? :p

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
No. I'd rather not say why here. Because it could spark a huge conversation that would get way off topic. lqtm So, let's just say it's warmer there, and I love heat. And hate cold. :D

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Phht you got nothing on Scotland :3
Antifreeze has special antifreeze pockets in it to keep it from freezing, but when the antifreeze in the antifreeze freezes, everything is done for.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)