Lets just sit back for a moment, and thank the staff.

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
So lately there was the server move, and a lot of other things going on around us, each one bringing yet another bug into the situation,  and so far, sifting through all the bug reports, I've yet to see very many people thank the staff.

I have also neglected to thank the staff for all the work they put in every day, because moving files and trying to find servers to run off of, takes time, and for all of that, I sincerely thank you all.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=L3HQMbQAWRc

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
I got to hone this in on @Ar7ific1al, @Kawohi, and @TheZygar in particular, they've done the most work here.

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
The staff definitely deserve this, they have did so much for this wonderful server, and most of all try to make the experience wonderful for whomever decides to play on this server. :D thanks staff :)

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
crackers1097 said:
I got to hone this in on @Ar7ific1al, @Kawohi, and @TheZygar in particular, they've done the most work here.
I actually didn't have much to do with the upgrade and move. I was busy with school work and other projects in the approximate 48 hours of the move. lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)