Leaving abruptly

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Lately, I've been having a lot of projects to do. My parents'll snap me out of whatever I'm doing to get me on the right track in a second's notice. I try to squeeze in as much Minecraft time as I possibly can, so I might be playing in the middle of doing something. If I leave suddenly, it's because my parents bring me back to reality at that particular moment. Life first.
So, if I leave suddenly, this is why. I feel that if I clear this up, then I won't have to clear it up when I get back on. Thanks for reading :D.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Zoinks, looks like the Case of the Disappearing Chiplover is solved. Sounds like time for a Scooby Snack break.

Dec 31, 2013
crackers1097 said:
Zoinks, looks like the Case of the Disappearing Chiplover is solved. Sounds like time for a Scooby Snack break.
You now have the most liked comment I've ever seen, and it's a god damn good comment.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Just in case you leave abruptly in game when I'm on and I don't see you leave in time...

"See you later, Chip!" :p

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
Bumping this up to emphasize my point for the upcoming week or two. There's a new reason you can add to the list: Papercraft. It's swallowed up my room in a storm of cardstock snippets and glue nuggets all over my room. It'll take a long time to clean up, too; lol.

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
Rediculously off topic but thats an incorrect place to put a semicolen haha. Anyway is papercraft fun? I have never tried it but my friends do it. I honestly think its strange

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
Matx490 said:
Rediculously off topic but thats an incorrect place to put a semicolen haha. Anyway is papercraft fun? I have never tried it but my friends do it. I honestly think its strange
Ridiculously off topic, but that's not the way you spell "ridiculously" nor "semicolon". 

Follow in @Chiplover2 's footsteps; life first! :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)