Status
Not open for further replies.

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Player Name: kelsea181
Current Rank: Diamond donator
How long have you been on CraftBlock?: Since cowpi, I know it's at least over 2 years?
Why should we trust you with Ambassador?: I think you should trust me with ambassador because I have been on this long and haven't caused any problems yet. I think I could be good with supporting new players and making sure the ones who are already on stay happy. I want to be an ambassador because I enjoy making others happy and I find it really easy to do. I enjoy watching new people become builders and then watch them grow into a part of our community. When I become ambassador(If I do.) I will make my goal for everyone to make them happy, and to make sure they have the help they need even if im not the one to help, I will be sure they get someone's help. The reasons I think I deserve this is I find my self a bit more mature then some and I am working on not back seat moderating. I also think I could help more with the title "Ambassador."

Other Information:I was gone for awhile, a few months actually because my laptop broke to the point where I couldn't do anything. For Christmas I have got a new laptop and became very active, so I don't want my inactivity used against me from the past. Thanks~ c:

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
I vouch. Kels is an awesome player who if nothing should get ambassador. She is helpful, sweet, and always puts others before herself. Good luck :D

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
i vouch! kels is funny, polite and while she gets mad at me for swearing i get why :D
good luck kels!

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I Vouch, but I reckon you could have a bit more Information on your App.

hannah615

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Gallatin, TN
.~. I'm being a bit lazy about this but I vouch for Kelsea. She's a very funny and sweet person that enjoys helping out others and is very active. I wish the best of luck for you o3o

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Question- How in the world is this enough for an Ambassador app? There is nothing under other information. And you have been on and off, and more recently have been gone for a couple months as far as I know. If yo want Ambassador, earn it by putting some time in to it, not writing it in about 7 minutes. I made my Trusted app(Now Citizen) longer than this. I do not vouch at the moment.

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
Ben4900 said:
Question- How in the world is this enough for an Ambassador app? There is nothing under other information. And you have been on and off, and more recently have been gone for a couple months as far as I know. If yo want Ambassador, earn it by putting some time in to it, not writing it in about 7 minutes. I made my Trusted app(Now Citizen) longer than this. I do not vouch at the moment.
Updated.

llӇƳЄƝƛԼƠƦƊll

Lord of Hyenas
Supporter
Crafter
Jan 11, 2014
Nothing to know
Kelsea is a great player. Everyone loves it when she gets on: "hi kels" "wb kelsea" and "what's up kelsea" she is very nice and I trust her with amby. Vouch!

ghfjk99

Retired Staff
Supporter
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Vouch, she is very nice, and trustworthy!

Dezzear

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Virginia <3
Vouch, each time i see her online she's being a helpful and social member. super funneh

eXhound

o/
Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Land of Vikings
www.youtube.com
Lossa kels <3
I vouch, because kelseh is just another great, hard working player, who wants the best for the server. She tries to help in every way possible: giving help, keeping chat mature, etc.
If she doesn't deserve it, I don't know who does o3o

Prudence

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
What Kind of Question Is This?
I vouch for this beautiful soul, I always see her online. She is usually helping people whenever in need doing anything she can do to help out. That's what the community needs is a person so helpful like Kels. So... there's my reason! ^_^

Russian_Penguin

Crafter
Jan 14, 2014
Brantford
I vouch for kelsea i know her in person she is a respectful determined girl that will make sure everything stays good....SHE IS #1

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Good person. Great player. I think that you've earned this. On one condition!...

Try to ease up on the cursing thing. This is a mature server with kids sprinkled all over it. Ya know? Haha I will say Carlin's "7 dirty words" if you even try to do that to me, woman! :p (SPFCCMT) ;)
Anyway... I will do this...

[img=666x416]http://i.imgur.com/yYtSQSw.jpg?1[/img]

to20to

Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
I may be the only one thinking this or everyone could feel the same way, she has always been helpful to me, but she is the MOST controlling, biased, and manipulative person I have ever met. She is known as the "mother" of the server and I'm afraid if you gave her kick/ban rights half the server would be gone. I do agree on the cussing policy she upholds , but I do NOT vouch!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)