Status
Not open for further replies.

_MoonDust_

Crafter
Dec 25, 2013
New Zealand
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player:Kelsea181[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Their current rank: Donator[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why they should be trusted with Mod:Because she's an independent player who works well with anyone very respectable and trustable for this very postition[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]What would make them a good Mod: Respects all players Tell people off if they swear more than twice[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How have they helped you?: In the old map she help me build my house and stable also very giving[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]How have they helped others?:very generous and gives when when she doesn't need to If you ask for something she'll say I have some than teleports to you and gives it to you for free :nyan_MoonDust_ suggesting Kelsea181 as a mod :D[/font]

Chiplover2

Deadbeat o3o
Crafter
Dec 20, 2013
your local bag of chips (so much air in here!)
I love Kels as a great CraftBlocker, and I can see her as a killer Ambassador, but I just don't see her as a mod just yet. She needs to help a lot more if she's gonna be a mod. And also, you didn't fill out the "Why they should be trusted with Mod" category, which is a very important one. Don't forget that giving stuff away isn't really all that helpful; if they just give you stuff, then how are you gonna learn from that? Anyway, Kelsea is a great person, but she doesn't meet the mod specs.
Don't take it personally :3.

hannah615

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Gallatin, TN
I'll vouch for Kelsea for Moderator because she has a lot of empathy for the server and she is rather helpful whenever she is present. I don't see why she doesn't meet the specifications 3:< And I believe the little things add up when it comes to helping ^_^ She just doesn't give out items she also helps with commands and she has a little thing for swearing. ;) Anyways, I wouldn't mind if she started off as Ambassador but she once was VIP which is a very hard rank to obtain. ;o I see her as trustworthy enough to be able to at least get the opportunity to maybe surpass Ambassador, I don't want to say she can't :) Either way, I'll vouch for her all day. Kelsea 2014

BestOfTheWorst

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Earth
I would like kelsea to be a mod, but i think she should start off with ambassador first as a start. She is very helpful and is very active. Also ive seen her trying to keep a clean chat at all times, and is fair to everyone.

eXhound

o/
Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Land of Vikings
www.youtube.com
What Hanneh said ^u^ Kelseh 2014
She helps around, asks people if they need it, is social, want's the chat clear and mature, see's a future in some builders, and with that, she give's them advice.
I can't really find any reason for Kelsea not become a moderator. She matches the role perfectly o3o
Hear ye, hear ye, I, Sir. eXhound gregory the first, vouch for Lady. Kelseh the first for the rank [Moderator] :D

Omega_Shenron

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Windstad Manor, Skyrim, Tamriel
Hold on. Telling people off for swearing is why she should be mod? This server is NOT a "pg" server. The minecraft forums ranks it as a "pg13-r" last I checked. This means swearing is more than perfectly fine. That is quite a bad reason for a suggest a mod candidate. How about saying what else she does like checking griefs, being really nice, and always ready to help. However, I do not want to be kicked swearing just once, twice, or thrice. I'd say Kels would make a kick-ass ambassador, however.

eXhound

o/
Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Land of Vikings
www.youtube.com
Lol, guys, tbh, this was not the best recommendation o3o
It could have been done a lot better and with tons more detail, but as you can see, it has not, I suggest waiting for a better recommendation c:

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Omega_Shenron said:
Hold on. Telling people off for swearing is why she should be mod? This server is NOT a "pg" server. The minecraft forums ranks it as a "pg13-r" last I checked. This means swearing is more than perfectly fine. That is quite a bad reason for a suggest a mod candidate. How about saying what else she does like checking griefs, being really nice, and always ready to help. However, I do not want to be kicked swearing just once, twice, or thrice. I'd say Kels would make a kick-ass ambassador, however.
This is my opinion exactly. kelsea is doing what she believes is the rules. However, the "rule" she is enforcing is not a rule of the server. If there are little kids playing on the internet and one of us swears, its their parents fault for letting a little kid on to the internet. While kelsea is nice to newer players, she needs to tone back a bit as her job isn't to moderate what comes out of someones mouth.

Ben4900

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Lking846 said:
Omega_Shenron said:
This is my opinion exactly. kelsea is doing what she believes is the rules. However, the "rule" she is enforcing is not a rule of the server. If there are little kids playing on the internet and one of us swears, its their parents fault for letting a little kid on to the internet. While kelsea is nice to newer players, she needs to tone back a bit as her job isn't to moderate what comes out of someones mouth.
I couldn't have said it better myself. I don't think I have to state anything else, because this basically sums it up.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I'm gonna not vouch, because I don't think she fits the job. And this Recommendation isn't detailed, it doesn't make me want to vouch.

JagSwag2014

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
USA
www.planetminecraft.com
I vote no, simply because the back-seat moderating is quite annoying. Sorry, but it's not needed. We have moderators that do their job. If they aren't on and something happens, report it on here and it will be taken care of by the moderators or other staff. There's no need to act like a moderator.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)