Kazza197 Main Ban Appeal

Should Kazza be unbanned ( post vouch in the comments too or they wonit count)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Minecraft Username: Kazza197[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Your Ban report link: http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-5449.html[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Server banned from: Craftblock Main[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Reason of ban: I assume its because of the bad language, not much was given to me of why i was banned.[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Who banned you?: Holy_Rabbits[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why should you be unbanned?: I really just want to forget what happened today, and hopefully get unbanned soon (its only a 1 day ban but came in a perfect time to cover 2 days), I dont think my actions are on par with what the other two's actions are, and saying anyone was the victim of me, is just wrong, the victim of swearing from me is probably the server, as i did not insult mitch3, and im pretty sure he/she will agree.[/font]

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I will agree I didn't see much from you in the screenshots both Holy and Mitch provided, but it IS only a one day ban, I suggest you just wait it out. :)

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Well, I went for 2 weeks without playing on Minecraft at all (partially because I lost my account). Not to mention some people have pretty much backed off from Minecraft altogether, I'm sure you won't melt after 2 days. Why don't you go on Nano for now? :)

Angeleem

Tay is bae 。◕ ‿ ◕。
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Under Jag's bed ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
http
I'm going to close this....don't make another appeal kazza, literally, you're a kid, be patient. It's not that hard. Pluz there are other servers to play on that CB has to offer. Go outside. Pet a dog. Climb a tree. Go for a swim. roll in the dirt. Stare at a wall. It's 2 days. you can wait.

Holy_Rabbitz

Empress of Imagination
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
forever in the heart of broadcast
1 last thing: It's actually one day. Even shorter. watch a movie. build a sand castle. make a mud pie. I banned you because you added onto the argument a little, but be happy it wasn't longer. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)