KAZZA197 Intro

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Hey didn't see you there, I am the founder of the Multi-Billion pound company , KazzCo, For all your selfish Desires.

My Real Name Is K***, K*** S****, I am 12 coming 13 in a few months
and have been with the server for 2 years now. (I think)

When im older I would like to be an astronaut (some people just never grow up) and if that plan fails, than an aeronautical engineer it just happens that by scripting on this server, I've gotten a head-start in the skills I may need in the future.

Talking on this server has drastically improved my social and English skills as i was pretty shy when I came on.

I Mostly play on nano-block, my time on vanilla was over long ago. and im pretty active on the server, and if you have a question then chances are, ill know the answer, weather it be Nuclear physics, or My fantastic Romanian skills (not) Ill know it :p

I'm From the Grand old place of Scotland (now pedos can get me :D but may i remind you im in Scotland!!, ill shove a chib up yer hobo)
Where I flew my first aircraft at 11 years old, and when im 13 I will apply for a course in piloting, and maby get to fly a glider on my own.

KazzCo is not responsible for any ear infections caused by excessive  i-Kazz use.
I-Kazz discontinued due to lack of computercraft.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
It's glad to hear we've made a place people can feel comfortable on, and you've been rather active on the forums lately! The more, the merrier, especially on such a slow forum. Hope to see you in-game!

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Scots for the win! :D I'm only a Scot by blood & name. But, I'd rather say that I'm a Scot than an American. :p Anyway, it's good to know more about you.

Have Fun & Be Excellent! :D

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Its ironic that everyone 7n america seems to have a scottish derived name, but im a smith and 100% scottish xD

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Wallace is a scottish name too, eg William Wallace.

Ar7ific1al

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Kazza197 said:
coding on this server
Uhhhh... what? I don't think that means what you think it means..... o_O

Ex-User (67)

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
It probably doesnt mean what I think it does...

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Kazza197 said:
Wallace is a scottish name too, eg William Wallace.
I know. That's why I included my Mothers maiden name, Wallace. But, I do have some English in me. And German and some other stuff. I'm a mutt. But mostly a Scot. :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)