Not open for further replies.
M

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
  • M

michaelsurfs

kawohi told me to post this-

I have payed $20 for royal rank and I am waiting for someone to promote me.

misskoa

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
  • misskoa

misskoa

Alright so I may have acted a bit to fast with your approval for this rank, but I thought your apology to your past behavior was sincere, I REALLY hope I won't regret it.

Remember, your donation is appreciated, just make sure you follow these rules:

• You must install the WorldEdit CUI Mod. [http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2171206-172-worldeditcui/]. This mod helps you visualize your wand selection, and reduces the risk of you messing up. Please install this. You'll learn better, faster, and you won't mess up as much! I even use it after 3 years of WorldEditing!
  • No World-Editing for anyone else, unless you're a part of the project. Meaning if you're not helping build the project, don't world-edit for anyone. For example, "Hey can you world-edit something for me really quick?" Say no.
  • Don't World-Edit in anyone elses property without permission. Don't move something that's not yours. This is abuse.
  • Keep in-mind you have a limit of how many blocks you can edit. If you care (I hope you do!) please don't world-edit so much in a short amount of time. - Honestly, placing blocks instead of worldediting until I know what I would like is better and faster.

Here's some resources to help you out. 

If you need any help, feel free to ask in CraftBlock Hub or Support. 

A

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
  • A

Avoxsas

Promoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.