kawohi and michaelsurfs

Status
Not open for further replies.

michaelsurfs

Crafter
Dec 21, 2013
kawohi told me to post this-

I have payed $20 for royal rank and I am waiting for someone to promote me.

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Alright so I may have acted a bit to fast with your approval for this rank, but I thought your apology to your past behavior was sincere, I REALLY hope I won't regret it.

Remember, your donation is appreciated, just make sure you follow these rules:

• You must install the WorldEdit CUI Mod. [http://www.minecraftforum.net/topic/2171206-172-worldeditcui/]. This mod helps you visualize your wand selection, and reduces the risk of you messing up. Please install this. You'll learn better, faster, and you won't mess up as much! I even use it after 3 years of WorldEditing!
  • No World-Editing for anyone else, unless you're a part of the project. Meaning if you're not helping build the project, don't world-edit for anyone. For example, "Hey can you world-edit something for me really quick?" Say no.
  • Don't World-Edit in anyone elses property without permission. Don't move something that's not yours. This is abuse.
  • Keep in-mind you have a limit of how many blocks you can edit. If you care (I hope you do!) please don't world-edit so much in a short amount of time. - Honestly, placing blocks instead of worldediting until I know what I would like is better and faster.

Here's some resources to help you out. 

If you need any help, feel free to ask in CraftBlock Hub or Support. 

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
Promoted.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)