KaileyDancer17's Intro

DancingKails

Just a Dancing Girl that is Dancerous.
Crafter
Mar 15, 2014
Your Imagination :)
Hey:)
I am Kailey Ann:) I am MINNESNOWTAN(Minnesotan):) I love it for many reasons:) I am 13 and 14 on May 17th (11 days!!!) I am sort of rich, By that I mean I am considerd rich where I live. Yes I am spoiled so don't judge... PLEASE!!! Also I am proud to say I am CHRISTIAN AND A VERY STRONG CHRISTIAN! Although I am very serious in my faith, I support Same Sex Marrige and If you wanna have a debate, feel free to tell me:) I will win!!! I love to sew, cook, play mine craft, hang with friends and more! So I am basically a typical 14 year old girly girl (Except that i play mine craft...) Lol!!! I am on the server a lot, and love to help people so feel free to ask for anything. I would love to help:) Luv you all:) Nice to meet you and be in this server:) 

FlyingRat102

Bucket hat enthusiast
Crafter
Dec 18, 2013
Arizona, USA
Omega_Shenron said:
Lol you are pretty much the same exact person as a friend of mine, but you're in the south. (Her bday is on the 17th too!)
You must be living wayyyyyyyy up in Canada or someplace to consider Minnesota "south".

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
Glad to know more about you, Kailey! Also, there is nothing wrong with being spoiled as long as you aren't spoiled rotten :p

lunafan031

Crafter
Aug 29, 2014
hai ^_^ i love dis intro i can so relate! I love crosscountry and i represent my school for it. although my carreer is going on to be an artist! :D happy b-day

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)