Jungle Temple Build

MinecraftedPocky

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
www.youtube.com
Im working on a jungle temple and I would like it if other people put in there ideas as well. Im relatively new to creative building of any sort so this is a build to help me learn. 
The coordinates are 
x -16144
z -5739
Hopefully I can work on this a bit every day, so I am anticipating the looks of it to change rather frequently. 
Any suggestions will be noted in a main room of the temple once it it complete.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
http://imgur.com/Ol35xt1 this is the outside of it. on 12\31\13

whiteNnerdy234

Aren't you the guy wth all the commands?
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
How about you put a giant statue of yourself on top? No one could ever claim the temple belongs to them.

MinecraftedPocky

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
www.youtube.com
whiteNnerdy23 said:
How about you put a giant statue of yourself on top? No one could ever claim the temple belongs to them.
its ment to be more of a scenerey piece than anything else. Putting a statue of me on top also seems a bit egotistical and overboard for the size of it and is probably waaaay out of my skill level ^^;. I have a Ps stone placed around the entrance if anyone wants to object to it being mine. 

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
How about you make a bunch of booby traps inside because according to Indiana Jones, all temples have them.

MinecraftedPocky

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
www.youtube.com
whiteNnerdy23 said:
How about you make a bunch of booby traps inside because according to Indiana Jones, all temples have them.
If someone will help with the redstone wiring then I may include them.  At this point however i'm still trying to get the structure built and get the proper aesthetics implied.

whiteNnerdy234

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Canada
I'll help, I know a thing or two about Redstone, which server do you play on?

MinecraftedPocky

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
www.youtube.com
whiteNnerdy23 said:
. . . . . Craftblock. . . . . 
As i said before i still need to build the actual temple itself prior to setting up any redstone 

THGlikeaboss

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Texas
whiteNnerdy23 said:
this is craftblock server forms, wow i wonder what server she plays on :p

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Goodluck!

MinecraftedPocky

Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
www.youtube.com
Matx490 said:
I think he was referring to nano or main :dodgy:
sorry. as i said i am still relatively new and i didnt know that these forums counted for both servers. I play on the main one i think. there are no mods that i have noticed. thanks for helping me figure something out though ^^; 

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)