JujuHakuChi

JujuHakuChi

Crafter
Apr 13, 2014
Hi everybody, you can call me Juju.  I really enjoy playing minecraft though considerably i am a huge noob(still working out the basic / commands lol) i've played on craftblock about as long as i've played minecraft.
I picked this server cus i was looking for a chill laid back place where i could go out into the wilderness and start life from scratch. Turns out i found much more then that :)
When i first joined this server Foodllama was kind enough to recuit me to the town of Peaceville. I like this town, it's name says how i feel i should act. Cus we're all brothers and sister struggleing on this big spinning rock so why not be reasonable and peaceable and help each other out right?
Gaming: huge Legend of Zelda fan.. from the first nes to the ground breaking ocarina, then majora all the way to skyward sword. its a great genre. multiplayer mario side scrollers(cat mario is fun though) and stuff like littlebigplanet... got addicted to animal crossing new leaf for a bit.. gta5 was great, fable......cityville(yeah i know).. for pvp i usually play battlefieldheroes.. i enjoy most mmorpgs. i've been excited for blade&Soul for too long, but am currently awaiting EverQuestNext launch.
Building Style: I like to keep things in theme with their surroundings. I like to build big. 
this is my home in Peaceville it's the big tree/turnip thing rising sbove the tree tops with all the vines hangning down

it sorta became it's own creation
another build is

a castle built for my son, then converted into a farm for my wife(currently playing as xenoist).

More about me: I guess i'm a pretty old dude, i have a wife and a 17 month old boy. I hope when he is old enough to introduce him to craftblock. I am a freelance artist currently not working in my field, go figure lol.  It's an on and off thing..
I like Art, Photography, Music( i like playin guitar and other various instruments), Yoga, Tai Chi, martial arts stuffs, Hiking, Camping, outdoorsy stuff.
i lke naruto, dragonball (youtubes TeamFourStar has me currently in stitches)i have a german sheppard, a cat(that just had kittens a month ago) and alot of other crazy stuff, but thats for another day
For the most part though i am pretty anti-social i would say. I don't really have much to say most of the time. and alot of the time i am afk

anyway, this server has been awesome so far and i look foward to meeting you all :)

Happy crafting all!

Endaira

Daezignar
Crafter
Apr 23, 2014
Australia, VIC
i have seen juju play on craftblcok and he is very helpful with the town.

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
Hola! Welcome to Craftblock! Enjoy your stay, you picked the right community :)

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
A parent! That's awesome. I bet your maturity level is like over 9,000! Anyways, I hope to see you around!

STAY FABULOUS!

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Aww wow beautiful family :). I was surprised but glad to meet another parent/s on craftblock. I do hope you and your wife will continue to enjoy the server. Everyone who joins just adds their own special something.

crackers1097

Crafter
Feb 8, 2014
Minnesota
Welcome, Juju. I hope to be able to see you online, and that you stay with our community.
If you're into Little Big Planet and Minecraft, why not try Terraria? There is more combat than Minecraft, but the building and progression is more manageable.

Uu_VALKYRE_uU

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Michigan, USA
Welcome to CraftBlock, Juju! You seem like an awesome dude. It's always awesome to see more "adults" joining our server. Adults is in quotations because we may be older, but we don't have to act like it! :p Haha I'm Valkyre (Vawl-Kire), never Valkyrie (Val-ker-ree). But you can call me Valk. Or Lord Valk. Or just Lord. :)<

I like what you said here,
"Cus we're all brothers and sister struggling on this big spinning rock so why not be reasonable and peaceable and help each other out right?"
I say something similar all the time. Which leads me to think that you and I may have more in common. I hope to see you around, Sir. Enjoy your stay. Take off your coat and stay a while. :p

Have Fun & Be Excellent! ;)

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
Your name sounds like "yu yu hakusho", one of my favorite cartoons/anime as a kid!

Also I am a HUGE zelda fan as well, I have collectables at home of zelda dolls, and other zelda stuff, I LOVE zelda.

Welcome to CraftBlock :)

uhhlking

issa lking
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
America
Welcome! It's nice to see family people on here. I love the builds by the way, keep them coming. :D

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
thx juju love having u around on the server u are really fun to be with, and u and ur family are soooo cute

JujuHakuChi

Crafter
Apr 13, 2014
Hi guys, i'd like to first thank u all for the warm welcomes, and second appologize for my absence. It's been a busy summer, different jobs, different house, different lifestyle arrangements, and so on. Also i kinda banned myself from playing until i got some projects finished. just didn't realize it would take me all summer :/
Anyway i look foward to more fun times on this server.
So Cheers Craftblockians!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)