JuicyPickle For Mod!

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Player:JuicyPickle

Their current rank: Citizen

Why they should be trusted with Mod: The whole time i have been on craftblock juicypickle hasnt caused any trouble or been banned or kicked. You can trust him because hes just a good guy looking out to help others accomplish great things!

What would make them a good Mod: While he loves doing his own things he always stops what hes doing if somone needs his help. Hes a kind guy and always say hi to new people. He likes getting to know all the people in his town and if you asked him he could tell you at least one thing avout everyone!

How have they helped you?: When i first joined craftblock i will have to admit, i was really confused. I joined his town because he was the first to welcome me. He took some time to talk to me and get to know me and showed me his house and around town. He was even kind enough to give me a discout on my first horse i bought from him. He even gave me some money so i could start my first buisiness to make some money! Overall he has helped me a ton!!!

How have they helped others?: I have seen him numerous times running around helping people build, show them around and even just hang out with people. Like i said earlier he loves stepping out of hus way to help people in need.
Thats why I think he deserves Mod!

Kelc Wolf

Crafter
Jan 4, 2014
Canada
I think you are right when you say "He helps around town" but I think JuicyPickles is very quiet and not once have I seen him help someone. If he wants to be a mod he has to move out of just helping the town and distribute something to the server. Once I have noticed I will offer my vouch, but I cant vouch for someone I don't know.

eXhound

o/
Crafter
Jan 5, 2014
Land of Vikings
www.youtube.com
what she said ^
Activeness is another needed point to become a moderator.
I have not either seen pickle help anyone, so that does not really help the app :/
I will hold my vouch until pickle has been proven worthy ^u^

Matx490

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Some where over the rainbow
[quote pid='3470' dateline='1389241784']
The whole time i have been on craftblock juicypickle hasnt caused any trouble or been banned or kicked.

[/quote]

Neither has many other people. He is not active enough and when he is online he seems to never talk. I do not vouch

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
How many times do I have to say that you should be citizan for atleast 1-2 months. He still hasn't even been promoted. No vouch as always

xInZax

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Pickles are nasty!

Other than that, I don't really know too much about this individual player. It might be due to my weird active hours. However, I would like to meet him/her :D

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I don't know who this player is, never heard or seen him/her on. I have heard of the name, but never seen the player helping via forums or the server.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
Hmm juicy I dont think youd have any problems with getting trusted. In my experience Juicy is just as helpful as I am. Ive seen him play and help people with mundane task that they couldnt be bothered with doing themselves sometimes. And he helps them gladly, even giving up his own town to help others build theirs. I havent seen him cause any stir, He's teachable, and open to others ideas. Juicy is well over due to become citizen - so come juicy make that application :). Would be good to see you on alot more too- even though I havent been that much lately- due to family circumstances.

Terminator_T800

Hitman
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
Germany
I have rarely seen this player online anyway, we should have a mod from every time zone I think

rbhusker

Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
United States
Partially a reason why you guys hasnt seen him much is yesterday when i was talking to him he said he has been having a lot of homework and gas a rough basketball schedule. Me and him are starting a projevt tomorrow. Feel free to tele to me and get to know him if you want.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)