Jrb1x For Designer!

KJDoesStuff

i am potato now
Crafter
Jun 12, 2017
Suggested Players In-game Name:
Jrb1x

Suggested Players Current Rank:
settler (to scared shes gonna get judged to becoome colonist lol i feel her)

Screenshots of at-least 3 builds:
1 -https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/223947584136282113/330603713553235978/unknown.png
2 -https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/223947584136282113/330604101748391937/unknown.png
3 -https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachments/223947584136282113/330604658642911242/unknown.png

What about their builds makes them worthy of Designer? (Please use detail!):
I think that she should be designer because she has had a lot of expierience in building and I think that she am pretty good at it, but, that is jsut my opinion, but I really hope that you are NOT rude to her because she has very serious depression (She is NOT using it as an excuse for getting designer) but it would really hurt it if you were rude about it (like osmeone when I tried to apply for ambassador) She will accept the fact that if she does not get designer it will okay, but you really don't have to be rude if you don't like her builds just say something like "You might need a little more expirience in building" or "Maybe you could try to build something bigger and with more detail" something that is not rud like "your builds are terrible" or "Seriously, YOU are recommending HER for designer". (lol my hands are broken now)

Any notes you'd like to add?:
i told her the pictures were for a suprise, thats why shes in em. :3 but besides that, shes a really good friend, and i fully think she deserves designer whether or not people say she doesnt deserve this rank.

zom999_playz

Your friendly neighbourhood Mod
Crafter
May 22, 2016
www.craftblock.me
I don't know if this makes a difference, but I know Jrb1x has been going for designer. I think this may be a way of getting round the 10 builds that you need to do for designer. Now, on to the rant (not much of one).

Most of the reasons why she deserves designer is that she has depression and to not be rude to her, not the attributes she has to deserve designer.

I don't know if this is because I am on mobile right now but I can't seen to open the pictures. However. Sometime this week you showed me her builds that she was doing for designer. From what I can remember they lacked detail and were quite square. I could be thinking of the wrong builds but for now that is what I can remember. If she can improve on those it could help her become a better builder.

-zom

DeltaBeetle

CB Mod
Supporter
Crafter
May 29, 2016
"but, that is jsut my opinion, but I really hope that you are NOT rude to her because she has very serious depression (She is NOT using it as an excuse for getting designer) but it would really hurt it if you were rude about it (like osmeone when I tried to apply for ambassador) She will accept the fact that if she does not get designer it will okay, but you really don't have to be rude if you don't like her builds just say something like "You might need a little more expirience in building" or "Maybe you could try to build something bigger and with more detail" something that is not rud like "your builds are terrible" or "Seriously, YOU are recommending HER for designer""

I feel like you've kinda put a bit too much on the "Can you put constructive criticism part", but I understand that. I'd recommend that you rank up to colonist or higher, and you try a few more style of builds maybe? They seem a bit plain, but Iike the use of nature. I don't vouch at the minute, as they could do with a lot of inprovement, but if you include some more, and maybe make some bigger ones (as ladybug stated) I'll think about vouching.

P.S- Also, you're more likely to get judged for Designer than Colonist by a long shot.

Last edited:

ShepShepley

annnnd i want to die
Crafter
Aug 16, 2016
Texas, USA
Okay I want to state to reasons why I don't vouch.
As of late Jrb1x has been stirring up and/or has been participating in drama with you LadybuddyGaming in-chat, and in a discord. I don't think we are looking for a designer who is going to make drama and constantly argue with other players.

Also, some constructive criticism on the builds. I'm gonna rate these builds on a scale of ten to better understand what I think.
Build 1 - The build was relatively small and was lacking depth in the whole of the build, so the build was pretty much a box with a patio and a slanting slab roof I think? I suggest making builds big enough to allow the addition of depth. I also think there are way too many birch logs and not enough birch planks making the contrast between the spruce and the birch. 5/10

Build 2 - Umm, what is that? It's so dark all I see is the outline of a maybe generated maybe custom built jungle tree. 0/10 for now as I don't know what it is.

Build 3 - This one is a box with a roof. First off, the roof appears to be normal blocks in a slant. Then the build has no depth whatsoever. It has the birch spots all over the build at an attempt for color, which didn't fail, it was just not executed perfectly. 2/10

I'm certainly no designer but I'm a pretty good builder. This is just what I saw when I think of building but I don't know what our designers will think. I suggest adding more depth, try out different shapes in your builds to make it less boxy, work on building different style roofs, and maybe improve your color palate by adding accent colors that are not wood colors.

-Shep

FFrance

oH sNaP iT'S a CAPt!!!1!!!!!!1! ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Supporter
Crafter
Apr 29, 2016
somewhere :o
goo.gl
but I really hope that you are NOT rude to her because she has very serious depression (She is NOT using it as an excuse for getting designer) but it would really hurt it if you were rude about it (like osmeone when I tried to apply for ambassador) She will accept the fact that if she does not get designer it will okay, but you really don't have to be rude if you don't like her builds just say something like "You might need a little more expirience in building" or "Maybe you could try to build something bigger and with more detail" something that is not rud like "your builds are terrible" or "Seriously, YOU are recommending HER for designer". (lol my hands are broken now)
You just made her "why is she worthy of designer" paragraph "why we shouldn't include constructive critism in our comments." And I'm pretty sure she/he asked you to recommend him/her.
(to scared shes gonna get judged to becoome colonist lol i feel her)
I have absolutely no idea about what you meant by this.
And I know I'm "not supposed to be rude", but none of these builds are even coming close to impressive.
No vouch.

EbeeGirl

The Banner Queen
Crafter
Dec 28, 2015
United States
I think that she should be designer because she has had a lot of expierience in building and I think that she am pretty good at it
I believe you mean to say she builds a lot for survival purposes and they work well so I think she's good at it.
I really hope that you are NOT rude to her because she has very serious depression (She is NOT using it as an excuse for getting designer) but it would really hurt it if you were rude about it
We wouldn't know this so there's no real reason to write it. If she saw this, she could've easily commented she has depression and is willing to accept the fact she may not get Designer anyway. This would've shown maturity and actually have helped her case.
if you don't like her builds just say something like "You might need a little more expirience in building" or "Maybe you could try to build something bigger and with more detail" something that is not rud like "your builds are terrible" or "Seriously, YOU are recommending HER for designer". (lol my hands are broken now)
Earlier, you stated she had a lot of experience in building. I'm going to say "You might need a little more experience in building" because the builds seem to be best for surviving nights, not for good looks. I'm going to say "maybe you could try to build something bigger and with more detail" because all the builds are small and don't have much detail (and we can't really see two of them due to the lighting). No one is going to say her builds are terrible or trash your idea of recommending her, but I personally don't believe she has the traits (in personality or her builds) for Designer. Tell her to look at builds our previous/current Designers have built to get an idea of what we're looking for.
settler (to scared shes gonna get judged to becoome colonist lol i feel her)
*when survival ranks are basically the easiest ranks to get because you just need the requirements listed, not people who rate you*

Solow7

Crafter
Feb 18, 2014
California, USA
I'm not gonna be too critical in this, but I hold my vouch simply because I can't even really see any of the pictures, they're way too dark. Try turning off the shaders and resubmit? It's difficult to showcase any detail in the dark hahaha.

Bradley

Intentional
Supporter
Crafter
Feb 10, 2016
Okay I want to state to reasons why I don't vouch.
As of late Jrb1x has been stirring up and/or has been participating in drama with you LadybuddyGaming in-chat, and in a discord. I don't think we are looking for a designer who is going to make drama and constantly argue with other players.

Erm, im pretty sure that shouldnt matter if theyre builds are dope.....but well.... yeah, no vouch ~is late~ oh btw I have no idea why thid is apart of the reply thing

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

Last edited:

Jamie22

﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿ bamboozled ﴾͡๏̯͡๏﴿
Staff member
CB Admin
CB Mod
Crafter
Apr 10, 2017
Not gonna lie the builds are cute.. just too small.
For designer you need big builds with a ton of detail (inside and out).
I cannot vouch because the builds are too small and do not have enough detail.
Good luck anyway ^^

Mattman096

Staff member
Owner
CB Admin
Crafter
Nov 28, 2014
United States
Take a look at our spawn's city. It was built by our Designers and Architects. It shows a type of building style we are looking for in builders before they are promoted to Designer.

Bradley

Intentional
Supporter
Crafter
Feb 10, 2016
Take a look at our spawn. It shows a type of building style
Im pretty sure people look for multiple building styles rather than just one

Sent from my Robin using Tapatalk

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)