Not open for further replies.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
User(s) Banned:JoeMansions
Victim(s):Madluc, halodudejake
Temporary or Permanent:temp 5 days extended to 7
Incident:Griefed approx 82 blocks. Joe has been griefing many players on the server, runescapefan64, minor griefs, nevertheless he hadnt learnt from his first griefing and upsetting players. So I extended it to 7 days for you Joes to think long and hard about your actions and how you destroy other innocent players things. With this grief record I wouldnt be surprised you stole that beacon from someowhere.
Witnesses:/co i and madluc saw him griefing in action. Joe didnt even bother to come back and replant when he saw madluc calling a mod to where joes greifed him. Joe we dont need players like you on the server who go about griefing other people.
Previous Actions:
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-4570.html?highlight=JoeMansions - Grief.
http://craftblock.me/forum/thread-4636.html?highlight=JoeMansions - Greif 2 blocks.
Screenshots:
http://imgur.com/a/nPbIo
Other Notes:

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
Hey, Sun, uh, you forgot to fill out the report >.>

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
yeah. if you want a reason why. I was dealing with spammers in the chat at the same time as doing the report. I mustve clicked a button and it closed the report. I didnt realise this till I came back to the report. Quick to judge. No I didnt forget to fill out the report actually. If I were you I would have just waited. I would see sun still in this area. So she would eventually see it. For some reason I knew people would react to the empty report lol.

cosmic1443

OH DEAR GOD WHY
Crafter
Dec 17, 2013
Corn Town
_SunDust_ said:
yeah.  if you want a reason why. I was dealing with spammers in the chat at the same time as doing the report. I mustve clicked a button and it closed the report. I didnt realise this till I came back to the report.  Quick to judge. No I didnt forget to fill out the report actually.  If I were you I would have just waited.  I would see sun still in this area. So she would eventually see it.  For some reason I knew people would react to the empty report lol.
Um Sun, no one was judging.  At all.  They were informing you of a empty report.  We didn't know the circumstances and just wanted to make sure you know in case there was a error with the site or something.

_SunDust_

Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
New Zealand
oh well maybe it was directed at mono judgement of me forgeting. My bad.

Ww_Crow_wW

Tired ™
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
???
_SunDust_ said:
oh well maybe it was directed at mono judgement of me forgeting. My bad.
No no you misunderstood, (although rereading I can easily see how I came off wrong) I wasn't assuming you forgot I'm just particularly bad at finding the right words, I'm the one who forgot words that's all xP
Sorry for posting on a closed report x.x

Avoxsas

Supporter
Crafter
Dec 15, 2013
I have also found two beacons griefed by joemansions 790 hours ago, one of which he sold to CrakerJacks345. I have disposed of this beacon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)