jesusreal for designer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Foodles37

Just something
Crafter
Apr 7, 2014
909
76
53
17
#1
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Player: jesusreal[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Their current rank: trusted[/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Why they should become a Designer: his builds are amazing, like so good and great and awesome [/font]
[font=Monaco, Consolas, Courier, monospace]Screenshots of/links to their builds: [/font]
bridge and castle thingy
 

rbhusker

Member
Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
732
0
16
19
United States
#2
No vouch, i like his builds, but the bridge isnt even complete yet. He should have more builds. I like you and all, but no vouch sorry.
 
T

Tazboi

Guest
#3
rbhusker said:
No vouch, i like his builds, but the bridge isnt even complete yet. He should have more builds. I like you and all, but no vouch sorry.
You should have seen all his builds on the old map :p
 

misskoa

addiction.
Staff member
Owner
misskoa
misskoa
Dec 15, 2013
3,051
850
113
#4
Impressive. The walls aren't just flat walls. Lots of variety of blocks and colors. Nice design, nice details. Not bad at all.
 

rbhusker

Member
Crafter
Jan 8, 2014
732
0
16
19
United States
#5
Lol, sorry, i joined after reset so ignore my post. I shouod have guessed. Im neutral
 

Exp3rtGamer

Member
Crafter
Jan 1, 2014
181
0
16
United States
#7
his builds are awesome and the detail is great! i hope to see what else he has planed and would love to see what he could do with creative. vouch! Good luck :)
 

Violetlily

Viohazard
Crafter
Mar 29, 2014
245
33
28
#8
i vouch he tries really hard and his builds are epic.
 

JESUSREAL

Member
Crafter
May 14, 2014
295
1
18
#9
ty for the vouch, support etc. i don't feel like taking pictures because ill rather build more and get stuff done. also i kinda forgot how to do the uploading process but in time i'll know.
 

Ileel

Don't be afraid, I'm not that mean
CB Admin
Supporter
Jan 2, 2014
275
119
43
Florida
#10
I apologize, but no vouch from me, I just don't see these builds being designer worthy. Yes they have detail... But I just don't see you working hard on them.
 

JESUSREAL

Member
Crafter
May 14, 2014
295
1
18
#11
Ileel said:
I apologize, but no vouch from me, I just don't see these builds being designer worthy. Yes they have detail... But I just don't see you working hard on them.
all good man but effort wise i play everyday like all day so that part is hard work, but u can argue that it isn't designer worthy if you want.
 

Cbhusker

CraftBlock Forum Lurker Specialist...
Crafter
Jan 11, 2014
609
14
18
16
192.168.1.1
#12
This build is amazing! I love the amount of detail you put into the project.

But as others have said, it is not yet completed. I would suggest that you close down this application until you finish your awesome bridge structure. Just my advice, I'm sure you would have a better chance at getting your rank. (Designer)

But besides what I said above, it is still awesome and I love it. So good builds like this deserve stuff like Designer. I wish you luck on your journey to (hopefully) earn Designer!

Keep building big structures like this! I vouch!
 

JESUSREAL

Member
Crafter
May 14, 2014
295
1
18
#13
Cbhusker said:
This build is amazing! I love the amount of detail you put into the project.

But as others have said, it is not yet completed. I would suggest that you close down this application until you finish your awesome bridge structure. Just my advice, I'm sure you would have a better chance at getting your rank. (Designer)

But besides what I said above, it is still awesome and I love it. So good builds like this deserve stuff like Designer. I wish you luck on your journey to (hopefully) earn Designer!

Keep building big structures like this! I vouch!
ty for the vouch and if this was close down then i cant get vouches! and who knows..maybe no one would suggest me in the future lol..
 

valdem0rt

I burn in fire
Crafter
Feb 26, 2014
1,492
28
48
16
#14
Ok so at first I'm thinking, the screenshots look nice, but I haven't senn any of his builds. Then I see one of his builds. The bridge he is building looks amazing! It's incredible! It's spectacular! It's hard to believe it was built in survival! He definitely has shown me he is a good enough builder to become designer.
 

Prudence

Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
391
21
18
21
What Kind of Question Is This?
#15
Firstly! I would like to say Jesusreal is the most hardworking builder I've ever come across. He dedicates so much time and effort into his builds. I honestly think this man never sleeps to be quite honest.

But His builds are frankly very amazing! I remember back on the old map when he just non-stop built and built. His Highway, His Castle Rainbow looking thing we still don't know what the heck it is. His Boat & Submarine. But the thing was, Every one of them was very detailed and was basically the definition of "Real". His builds to me stood out. Like a 3D movie or something it just was one of the most eye-popping beautiful creations I'd ever laid eyes on.

This man has done everything by survival and by hand. No one else's help.

So you'd be damned if you don't vouch for him I think.

I'm pretty sure from what you've just read you can tell what I think.

I hope you get it buddy.

VOUCH.
 

JESUSREAL

Member
Crafter
May 14, 2014
295
1
18
#16
Marshal_Blades said:
Firstly! I would like to say Jesusreal is the most hardworking builder I've ever come across. He dedicates so much time and effort into his builds. I honestly think this man never sleeps to be quite honest.

But His builds are frankly very amazing! I remember back on the old map when he just non-stop built and built. His Highway, His Castle Rainbow looking thing we still don't know what the heck it is. His Boat & Submarine. But the thing was, Every one of them was very detailed and was basically the definition of "Real". His builds to me stood out. Like a 3D movie or something it just was one of the most eye-popping beautiful creations I'd ever laid eyes on.

This man has done everything by survival and by hand. No one else's help.

So you'd be damned if you don't vouch for him I think.

I'm pretty sure from what you've just read you can tell what I think.

I hope you get it buddy.

VOUCH.
ty for the support and vouch. some of the things you said are not really true to me like my builds on the old map weren't that detailed at all.  my boat was made of the same type wood and look blocky. my hotel outside look really blocky with the same stone brick and iron fence balcony.
 overall on the material gathering i got like 95% and over of the materials from mining and the rest from the help of paying people or from the shop. i like to mine, it's what i do.
 on the other hand i do put lots of effort into the server and my builds..i like this server and the community. it suits me for my building purpose and expressing my ideas and skills.
 

Cbhusker

CraftBlock Forum Lurker Specialist...
Crafter
Jan 11, 2014
609
14
18
16
192.168.1.1
#17
JESUSREAL said:
ty for the vouch and if this was close down then i cant get vouches! and who knows..maybe no one would suggest me in the future lol..
If you close an application down, you can open it back up by asking a Mod, Admin or Owners to open it back up. But you don't really need to do that, you can just go with the builds you have already and hopefully you can achieve this rank. Good Luck.
 

_SunDust_

Active Member
Crafter
Dec 16, 2013
1,812
3
38
New Zealand
#19
I vouch, this is mostly what hes working on. He doesnt ask for items, hes pretty self reliant, makes everything imself. ankle made a bridge too j as big simular but different, JESUSREAL likes big things, so it will take him a while to complete. He is very active and helpful as well. He doesnt boast about his build and ask people if they would giv their opinion on his build first rather then sending people a to request without explaining why to come see their build. It is coming along well. I dont think Select had finished her temple to get designer.
 

JESUSREAL

Member
Crafter
May 14, 2014
295
1
18
#20
_SunDust_ said:
I vouch, this is mostly what hes working on.  He doesnt ask for items, hes pretty self reliant, makes everything imself. ankle made a bridge too j as big simular but different, JESUSREAL likes big things, so it will take him a while to complete.  He is very active and helpful as well.  He doesnt boast about his build and ask people if they would giv their opinion on his build first rather then sending people a to request without explaining why to come see their build.  It is coming along well.  I dont think Select had finished her temple to get designer.
ty for tht vouch sun, didn't really know you would notice how busy i been working since ur always helping people left and right when i see you online. good job and ty for writing all that lol.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)