Jakes Royal Application

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska, United States
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]In Game Name: Halodudejake [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Current Rank: Diamond![/font]

Prefix: Im Confused On This, If It Means Current Prefix, Its [HellBound] If It Means The One You Want Its [&4HellBound] Thanks! :D

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Time on CraftBlock: about 2 months [I know it seems like im rushing this but i really LOVE craftblock, im thinking about making a BUNCH of skyscrapers for a town that i have planned and WEdit would help a bunch!][/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I deserve to be Royal Rank and can explain How and Why in these following areas: I Think I Deserve Royal Rank because i love this server in every single way possible!  i love this community and i love everyone in the community![/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]I know ive griefed before and ive severely regretted it. Ive been Perma Banned from Nemus For Griefing. And i Know Ive Been Temp And Perma Banned From The Server Before! And I Havent Done Anything Against The Rules For A Long Time!

Activeness on the Main Server: Every Day, Probably About 3-5 Hours Daily!

Activeness on Forums: Daily And I Post When Needed!

Activeness on TeamSpeak: Not To Much, Id Say Probably About 2 Days A Week!  I Dont Really Much Enjoy It, If You Want To TALK To Me Add Me On Skype! My Skype Name Is Jake Ward

[/font]
Big projects I plan to work on: At Least 5 Big SkyScrapers In My Town.  And Some Amazing Steampunk Houses With An Amazing Town That Creative Users Can Join And Have An Awesome Town Building In!

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]Other notes: Id Love To Have Royal, Becuase I Want To Further Help The Server And Would Love To Have WEdit, And It Would Be An Honor To Be Trusted With Royal! :D Thanks For Even Taking This Royal Application Into Consideration! [/font]

[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]<3 Much Love <3[/font]
[font=Tahoma, Verdana, Arial, sans-serif]-Halo:craftblock[/font]

JustSam98

Crafter
Dec 30, 2013
Australia
I don't Vouch, you had a incident with taking Money from a Town ($30,000.00?)

And, you and killer misbehaved together.

TicTacTory

Crafter
Dec 19, 2013
In a green bean
I don't really think "I love this server!" Is a very valid reason to be Royal. I think you should wait it out a month or two. You're not ready just yet.

halodudejake

Crafter
Jun 21, 2014
Lincoln Nebraska, United States
Mkay i understand that you guys and girls dont trust me with Royal, even tho id love to have it, and think im quite trustworthy.

Delete If Wanted.

<3 Much Love <3
-Halo

Squarespot8

Crafter
Dec 24, 2013
You seem very helpful from what I have seen so far on the server. Once you have played a little bit longer you 100% have my vouch!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)